𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

━ :・゚☆ ( 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉  )

✧ 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔸

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊red

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊rae dara

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ┊ rd, d, r, didi, lazy and darannie

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊rapper, singer, dancer, model, composer, producer, DJ and designer.

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊ may 26th, 1992 (27 years)

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊tokyo, japan

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭┊177 cm

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ┊55

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 ┊a positive

𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊gemini

𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊ monkey

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ┊ rae dongyul (father, 48 years), yukimura anzu (mother, 48 years), rae donghyuk (older brother, 29 years), rae dahye (younger sister, 19 years), rae dai (younger brother, 22 years) and rae daniel (younger brother, 13 years

𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 ┊ yg entertainment (2001 - 2018), aomg entertainment & h1ghr music (2018 - present)

✧  𝔹𝕀𝕆𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕐

Red was born in Tokyo (Japan) but she moved six months after being born to the United States with her mother while her older brother moved to China with their father because they divorced. When she was two years old her parents remarried and decided to move to Tokyo but when she was seven years old they decided to move to Seoul, where three years later she was recruited by YG Entertainment. It was discovered in 2001 by Yang Hyunsuk himself when she sang Elvis Presley's "Can not help falling in love with you" during a dinner at her parents' restaurant. Three years later she made her debut as a model, actress and solo singer. Finally re debuted as second rapper in the 2NE1 group in 2009.

✧ ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼𝔼ℝ

𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 ┊2NE1 (2009 - 2016)

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊lead rapper, dancer and vocalist.

𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭┊Junary 10th, 2004

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛┊blackJacks (in 2ne1) reddish (soloist)

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 ┊korean (first lenguage), japanese (fluent), chinese (fluent), thai (fluent), english (fluent), spanish (fluent), french (fluent) and italian (fluent).

𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 ┊draw, paint, play the piano, songwriting, sleep and spend time in her studio.

✧ 𝕊𝕆ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕄𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔸

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ┊@rd.darae
𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫┊@rae_daraa

✧ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝕍𝕀𝔸

Lead the top of idols with the fastest language in the world.

There is no video of her audition becauses she did not do it. CEO Yang was so amazed and convinced of her talent that she became a trainee directly.

She is a great fashion icon in the United States, declared muse of several designers such as Donatella Versace, Alessandro Michelle and several others although officially, is the muse of Alexander Wang.

She has composed most of the songs of 2NE1 and several very famous idols like BTS, Exo, SHINee or BigBang, she has also composed and produced songs for western idols.

She has the title of bad girl of the nation in Korea, of the queen of music in China and is the official face of Japan.

She is the artist with the most listeners of all Spotify.

In 2010, she admitted that if she liked women, she would date her group mate, CL.

In 2009 YG Entertainment announced her relationship with GDragon.

She does not maintain contact with ex-members, except with CL because they are best friends and both said that they would never stop talking even if they had a fight.

In the MAMA of 2015 she cried because it was the last performance of the group being five members.

In those same awards she performed her single '4EVER' which talks about the four girls who would never leave her heart. The song won the 'song of the year' award and when she received it she thanked her members saying that she could not have been more grateful to have been part of that wonderful experience, thanked her unnies for practically having raised her and her only dongsaeng for being her companion of mischief.

Bom always talks about how amazing it is to see how different she is outside on the stage. "Offstage she is very lazy, she complains about everything or sleeps but inside she becomes someone different, she becomes dark and sexy and very focused on giving everything, it's incredible".

She is known for its great presence on stage. The idols say that she gives off a mysterious and dark aura that makes her very attractive.

• She maintains a great friendship with Taeyang, so much so that he asked her to sing at his wedding.