five;

Joe;

I was at Nick's and Selena's house with my kids. Peyton was rough-housing with Nick while Jaylen was coloring a picture at the kitchen table. Selena was in the barn, feeding the cows.

"Big news just breaking in!" the news on the TV commented, "Popstar, Demi Lovato, is in the hospital after a terrible club fight with an unknown guy. She was found unconscious and bruised. Rumors say she is also pregnant. Is it Justin's baby? We wouldn't be surprised if it isn't."

Nick stopped what he was doing to listen, "it's what the bitch deserved." he chuckled. I laughed, silently.

"That's nice to say about a woman who is unconscious..." I scratched my head.

"I mean it's bad about her being unconscious but the girl is so up her own ass that of course, she was going to cause a fight eventually." Nick shrugged.

"Okay, but can you watch your language around my children?" I glared. Nick nodded.

"My bad," Nick smirked.

"Miss Lovato seems to be losing her touch. The idol is becoming a total brat. Her tour was canceled without any explanation. She's been partying too much and acting up. Was this a coincidence?" the news kept reporting.

"What are ya'll watching?" Selena came in, giving a kiss to Nick before she sat down.

"Demi is in the hospital...she had a big fight at a club..." I looked at Selena, hoping for a reaction from her but all I got was a shrug.

"It was bound to happen eventually." Selena got up from the couch, "I'll get dinner ready."

Demi;

"Demi, wake up..." a woman in a white outfit woke me up. I looked around, confused. What was I doing in a room filled with white walls? Why was I attached to an IV? Why was I in the hospital?

"Hi," my voice sounded so horse. What happened?

Phil, my manager, came rushing in, "Demi, you're finally awake!" he grinned.

"What happened?" I was so out of it and so lost.

"You got attacked at the club last night," he swallowed, "you don't remember?"

I shook my head then suddenly it hit me.

They took me to a private place, "where's our money?!" they rubbed their fists.

"What money? Do I know you?" I asked, dumbfounded. One of the guys pushed me against the wall.

"Our man, Justin, says you have our money. Where is it?!" the same guy asked.

"I seriously don't have your money."

The guy that pushed me against the wall started squeezing my neck, I could no longer talk, I could barely breathe. 

"I gotta call Justin!" I reached my phone and dialed Justin. It rang and rang until it went to voicemail. I called it four more times but he didn't answer. He wasn't answering nor was he visiting me. I felt like I was played. Did he hire those men?

"He's not answering...," I put my phone down.

"You sound terrible," Phil sighed.

"Thanks, I got choked to death...," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you sing?" he asked.

I cleared my throat and started singing, "Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do, on days like this," I sounded horrible. The sound wasn't coming out right. What happened to my voice.

Phil sighed out loud.

"Maybe it's just from what happened. Maybe her voice still needs healing. Let's check back in like a week or two," the nurse nodded her head.

I hope my voice comes back or my career is over.

I hated myself right but more importantly I hate Justin for nothing answering me. His prick ass didn't come to see me and he lied to me.