three;

Demi;

"Great performance last night, Demi. Proud of you that you kept the fans happy & me happy. You kept your promise about doing that duet." Phil pat my back.

"I always keep my promise...I'll see you in two days." I walked to my dress room where Justin was. I was excited to have tomorrow off. Going to a city after city can be exhausting.

"Wanna go to the club with me?" Justin sipped his water, he was so sweaty but so hot.

I laughed slightly, "a club with you? Where I'm probably going to get fuckin wasted and fuck other guys? Are you joking? You're playing with me, right?"

Justin chuckled slightly, "no. I said we weren't exclusive, D. I'm probably gonna get 'fuckin wasted' and fuck other girls. You cool with that?"

I was down with fucking other men, but I didn't like the idea of him fucking other girls, even if we're not exclusive. I couldn't tell him that.

"Fuck it, yeah, I'm cool. Let's go to the club." I grabbed my things.

"You're going to wear that? You'll be bound to be pounced on." He looked at me up & down. I still had on my concert leotard.

"Meet you in the car." I watched him walk out. I went through my things and searched for an appropriate outfit for a club. I found one that could work. I quickly cleaned up. I got my hair fixed and my outfit on.

I grabbed my things and started heading out

I grabbed my things and started heading out. "Where are you going?" Phil stopped me. I rolled my eyes. I turned around to him.

"Out. I'm going out, Phil. I'm going to party & have fun." I crossed my arms.

"You need rest. You need to rest on your days off, Demi. You're going to strain yourself and your voice." he sighed.

"I'm perfectly fine, just let me be." I turned back around and walked out. I got in the car with Justin.

"Dayum...girl..." Justin licked his lips.

"Drive," he told the drive while staring at me.

I rolled the window up in front of us so the driver can't see us, "wanna have a quicky before we party?" I grinned.

"Oh hell yes." he cursed. I straddled his lap, kissing all over him.

..

We got to the club, fully dressed. We walked in and it was amazing. The music was really loud, the DJ was playing good music & he was good looking too. There were a lot of people in here too. I went straight to the bar to get myself something to drink.

"Bourbon on the rocks, please." I requested.

The bartended fixed up my drink. I looked around at the club. Women were grinding on men, every man I saw had a boner. I smirked to myself. I looked away and saw Justin already making out with another woman.