End or beginning?

Jughead looked at me, his eyes lovked on mine. "We both overreacted." He whispered. "I am sorry for doubting you and for not realising what was going on..." I smiled and wiped a tear falling down his righ eye. "We are so dumb." I laughed and cried at the same time and so did he. "But we love each other, don't we?" He chuckled. "We do." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

We walked hand in hand and slowly reached Jug's house.
"Jug, I feel so bad right now... can I call V?" He laughed at my question. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled and left his hand to take my phone. "Be right back" And I kissed his cheek.

The phone beeped some times and then V's voice almost made me jump. "BETTY!" She yelled. "Veronica! I am sorry. I love you and you mean so much to me." She was silent, weirdly. "V?" "Betty, I love you too? What are you sorry for?" I let out a sigh and chuckled. "For not being there for you... I will explain everything better on Monday, okay?" I asked, hopeful. "Yes of course! I love you, bye B to my V." I laughed and then she hung up.

I was talking with V outside Jug's trailer, but in that moment I didn't want to go back inside. I thought he wouldn't care if I went for a walk.
My mind was full of thoughts. I started walking, not even caring for where I was going.

I watched a movie, some years ago, and it was about toxic relationships. Two people, in a relationship that was a roller coaster of emotions, often broken up, then back together, then broken up again, and so on. And it made me question myself in that exact moment. What if Jug and I were in a toxic relationship? I mean seriously, you could write a 46 chapters book about our story! [👀]

Are we in a bad place right now? Why can't we just be together normally? Why did all of these things happen? It's like our story is actually thousands of stories out together to make a crazy incredible (toxic?) story. So, are we really in a toxic relationship? Should we break up and end this crazy story now?

How would my life be without him? Without him as my him? I have read many books and they are all revolved around some certain characters, which our story is, but they are all based on a particular situation, some particular circumstances for which the characters are involved in the same story. That's how books work, isn't it?

But our story is different. We only have the characters, and then their future decides what happens next. Nothing is decided from the beginning... or maybe it is. But surely not by me. I mean, who would have expected all of this shit to happen?

I sure as hell didn't. I didn't expect to like Jughead, let alone Jughead to like me! But it happened. Well, more than that if we are being honest.
Has our story come to an end? Ir is this just the beginning? I guess there is no way I can now right now. The only thing I can do is keep living and what is meant to happen is gonna happen.

After realising all of that, I snapped myself back to reality and then smiling I walked back to Jug's.
I knocked on the door, once I arrived. Jughead opened the door, and as soon as he saw me, he threw his arms around my waist and hugged me. "You literally frightened me. Where were you?" He said, kissing my forehead.

"I was just out for a walk! Calm youself, Jones." I replied, giggling. "You could've at least told me! I was about to call the police!" I hugged him once again and then smiled up at him. "Glad you didn't. I just needed to walk." I explained.

"What is bothering you and your mind?" He smirked. "Uh?" "You went for a walk to think. The question is: about what?"

"Uhm... I - Nothing and everything." That's what I say when I don't want to explain everything deeply. "As usual..." He walked to his couch and took off his beanie. "Any movies you want to watch?" He asked, tapping the couch next to him, inviting me to sit down. I walked towards him and literally let myself fall down on the couch. "Uhm... can't we just watch Dan and Phil?" I proposed. "I need to laugh a bit." I let out a long breath. "Yes, me too. Phan marathon, here we come!"

And that's our night. Cuddled up on the couch, chips, pizza (not at the same time ew), ice cream and Dan and Phil.

I was finally in my happy place, which was Jughead's arms... (and pizza and Phan I guess?)

And I realised that as long as I had Jughead, I couldn't ask for more. With him, I was finally happy.

~~~~
Does this sound like an ending? Is it? We'll wait and see...

ILYSM THANK YOU FOR 20K READS I AM LIKE SHOCKED

LOVE YOU GUYSSS ♡♡♡♡

"I'll never stop loving you"