Un unexpected meeting

Jug's P.O.V.
I was sitting in a booth at Pop's. I have just moved here from Toledo. I have no friends, the only escape I have is writing. So I just sat there, drinking a milkshake, eating a burger and writing a book. I usually don't talk to anyone. I prefer being alone... or at least I think I do. I mean, it's not like I've had someone to talk to before. The bell on the door started to ring and a redhead guy made his way in the diner. He greeted Pop (which is the only one I spoke to, so I knew is name) and than he sat in front of me. I was confused,  but I just kept writing.
"So you like writing..." He said, trying to start a conversation.
"I do. Okay, man, what do you want?" I asked, maybe sounding harsh. It wasn't my intention.
"Nothing, I just need someone to talk to. And... I thought the new kid was a good idea..." he said awkwardly... looking down.
"Well, I'm not the right person to talk to. I hate talking." I said, sounding more harsh than before. Still not my intention, I swear.
"Okay... but I saw you at school and... Jughead... I missed you." He said smiling from eye to eye. Those words had me shook. He missed me? Do I even know him? This conversation is getting really strange. I looked at him. Trying to remember. His red hair was telling me something... I just couldn't remeber what.
After some minutes of awkward silence my brain exploded, I closed my computer and I yelled. "Oh my god. ARCHIE?!" He started to laugh and so did I. "I was really starting to think that you didn't remember me." He said, taking a breath of relief. "Well, are you going to sit there, or are you going to hug me?" He teased. Than he stood up and hugged me. I started laughing. "Man, I missed you too" I said when he let me go. "I know mate." If you're wondering who Archie is and how I know him, this is the answer: I used to live here with my family until I was 10 years old. I had a bestfriend. We were inseparable. We were basically brothers. And his dad was like my second dad... sometimes even like my first, since my dad often was drunk and not able to take care of me. When I was 10 we moved to Toledo. And I never saw my "brother" again.
"So what have you done in these years I've been away?" I said, chuckling. "Nothing much, I guess. I just lived my boring life. Without you I was so bored" he answered, half serious, half joking. "What about you? Why did you come back?"
"My parents divorced. That was the main reason we moved to Toledo, but since my mom kicked my dad out... We didn't have much of a choice." Archie looked at me, his eyes were telling me he was sorry, so I quickly told him: "It's not your fault, Arch. So stop being sorry for my messed up life." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I have to go now. I'll se you at school tomorrow?" I asked, putting my computer in my backpack. "Of course! I forgot to tell you something. Tomorrow Betty is gonna show you around the school." When he said that name my eyes lit up. I remember her. I don't know why, but knowing that things were basically the same as when I left reassured me. "Betty? As in your other bestfriend? As in the blonde ponytail?" He interrupted me and said: "As in your first crush? Yeah." I blushed. And I could feel that my cheeks were turning red. He looked at me and than started laughing.
I just rolled my eyes and started waling away. "See ya tomorrow, Archibald." I said. "See you tomorrow, mate" he replied.

~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the author! I love Riverdale and especially Bughead. I hope you like my story!

GUYS READ THIS!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT WATTPAD BASICALLY CUT OFF A PART OF THE STORY AND PASTED IT IN ANOTHER PART. I REWROTE IT NOW SO YOU CAN READ IT. SORRY!!!!
*i know it didn't make sense before, I'm sorry if you thought I was crazy ahaha*