——

Taehyung and I were walking home together until an idea popped in my head. "Hey Taehyung?" Taehyung hummed in response as I continued. "How about lets make the excuse I made up into reality?" Taehyung shot me a glare as he blushed madly. "I-I...I guess." I looked at him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Taehyung, it's okay if your not ready and you don't want to. I won't force you to if you aren't ready. I can wait." I heard sniffling so I crouched a little to view Taehyung. I heard soft sobs and I immediately hugged him and stroked his hair. "Baby, what's wrong?" "I-it's just that.. I want to b-but I feel like right after your going to b-break up with m-me." My eyes softened as he heard Taehyung. "Baby no, I would never do that to you. I love you too much to let you go. Your mine and I'm yours." He looked up at me as I wiped his tears with my fingers and kissed him gently. "R-Really?" I nodded my head and I saw him smile.

——
3rd Person P.O.V

J-Jungkook~ stop teasing me." Taehyung whined as he was to horny to care. "Beg for me Taehyung. Beg. For. Me." Taehyung sighed as he rolled over onto his stomach. Curious, Jungkook stood silent as to what Taehyung would do. Taehyung lifted his ass in he air right in Jungkook's face to tease him.

Jungkook was about to do something, when Taehyung started inserting his fingers into his hole. He was so caught up in the moment that he forgot that Jungkook was even there. "S-Shit. So good." Taehyung started to thrust down on his fingers as his other hand stroked his very hard cock. "Fuck. I'm c-cumming-"

Jungkook, who was very turned on yet raged at the sight, flipped Taehyung over and rammed his very hard cock into Taehyung. Taehyung screamed as he felt full. Jungkook had no mercy and repeatedly thrusted hard into Taehyung, not letting him adjust to his huge size. "You fucking slut. You had the audacity to fuck yourself in front of me. You love it when people stare at you huh? Such a needy little bitch." Taehyung moaned at Jungkook calling him such degrading names. He loved it when he was called a slut. It turned him on more and made him more needy.

"Look at you, so desperate to be filled with cum and my cock. I bet you love having your ass stretched and filled to the brim. Would you want that? Would that make my little whore happy?" Taehyung whimpered and nodded his head furiously as he kept screaming and moaning. "Fuck yes. Please." Taehyung rolled his eyes and head back as Jungkook found his prostate, hitting it dead on with his fast and hard thrust. Tears filled Taehyung's eyes as pleasure took over his entire body. "Please what? Do you want me to stop? Is that it?" Taehyung couldn't form words as all he could feel was pleasure.

Jungkook pulled out and waited for Taehyung to speak. Taehyung whined at the loss of contact and lifted his ass in the air once again, wiggling his ass for Jungkook to see.

It was such an erotic sight for Jungkook. Taehyung's ass clenched and unclenching around air as it wanted to be filled, Taehyung's beautiful plump ass in his face, and Taehhung's lust filled eyes staring up at him as he panted hard. "Please~ I need you in me." Jungkook smirked and decided to tease. "Need me where? You're going to have to be more specific." Taehyung groaned and pointed towards his ass. "What about your ass?" Taehyung had enough and grabbed Jungkook's dick, shoving it in him as Taehyung thrusted down on his cock. Jungkook held Taehyung's hips, stopping him from thrusting. "Baby, you're gonna have to tell me specifically, or I won't understand what you want. Tell me slut, what do you want?" Taehyung groaned as he got turned on even more if possible.

"Please Jungkook, I need your cock in my slutty hole. I want you to have no mercy on me. Use me as a sex doll and fill me to the brim with your delicious cum until your satisfied. Use me all night just please. Fuck me."

With that Jungkook snapped and rammed his dick into Taehyung. He yanked Taehyung by the hair, pushing his towards him as he thrusted at an animalistic pace. "You better not stop me later Taehyung, because I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied. I want you to think about me and only me. I want you to only focus on pleasuring me like the slutty sex doll you are." Taehyung moaned and nodded his head as Jungkook spanked his ass multiple times, leaving it with a hand print and red.

——

It was 1am and they were still going at it. Jungkook didn't lie when he said that we would fuck him all night. Jungkook was the type to keep his promises.

Jungkook thrusted harder into Taehyung as he cummed for the 15th time that night. The bed was a total mess. Taehyung was gripping onto the bedsheets with his fists as he moaned louder as Jungkook kept thrusting. "J-Jungkook~ more." Jungkook complied and went harder and faster. Taehyung was so overstimulated and his whole body was flinching and shivering in utter pleasure. "Jungkook. I want to ride you." Jungkook stopped thrusting and nodded.

Jungkook laid down as he stroked his hard cock that was covered in his cum. Taehyung got on top of Jungkook and slid down on his cock, making both boys groan at the pleasure. "Shit Taehyung, your hole is so tight." Taehyung started bouncing up and down at a fast pace as he moaned and threw his head back.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung needed more pleasure so he started thrusting up as Taehyung thrusted down making Taehyung moan louder each time and roll his eyes back. "Look at your vulnerable state bitch. Look at how much of a mess you are for me." Taehyung nodded and whimpered. "Who do you belong to slut. Who can only fuck you this good? Scream my name out bitch, let everyone know who you belong to. Make the neighbors jealous of your moans." "I-I belong to Jungk-kook." "That's right bitch. You only belong to me, no one else. Shit Taehyung. I'm cumming."

Jungkook thrusted harder and faster as he released in Taehyung's filled hole. "Baby, do you want me to fuck you as you look at yourself being fucked?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with just filled eyes as he panted, nodding his head as he couldn't form words. Jungkook pulled out and opened the door that had a huge mirror close to the bed. He walked back to Taehyung and looked at Taehyungs clenching hole, he grabbed Taehyung's ass and looked at the cum that was dripping down on his thighs and bed. "Look at that, such a beautiful sight. My cum overflowing your little needy hole. You want more cum baby?" Taehyung moaned and nodded his head. "Words baby." "I want more cum daddy. I need more cum. This doesn't satisfy my needs~ I want your cum to overflow my hole, I want your cum all over my body."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in shock and smirked. "Keep calling me daddy slut. I'll fulfill your dreams." Jungkook re-entered Taehyung's hole and started thrusting hard. "Look in the mirror and tell me how you feel about seeing your vulnerable state whore." Taehyung obeyed and looked towards the mirror, seeing him being fucked from behind as his hands gripped the sheets to steady himself. "I love seeing daddy thrusting into my hole. I feel so turned on." Jungkook chuckled and thrusted faster, if possible. "Look at yourself slut. You like seeing yourself being fucked don't you?" "Fuck yes daddy. I love seeing how you wreck my needy hole as I moan like a bitch." Jungkook spanked Taehyung's ass as he kept thrusting into the tight heat. "That's right, your my little slutty bitch."

This was going to be a long night.