The second battle was about to begin as Izuku walked in and shyly waved at everyone. He received many good jobs and high fives from everyone. "Izuku! Good job!" I said with a thumbs up which he returned and sat down. "Next match is Todoroki and Sero right?" Kirishima asked as he scanned the ring. "Mhm I like Sero but I think we know how this battles going to end." Kirishima nodded in agreement.

Todoroki and Sero's battle finished quickly, Todoroki immobilizing Sero with his ice and the match was over. Next was Kaminari and some girl with green, vine-like hair. This battle was also my que to head down to warm up. "Well I gotta get down there. Wish me luck!" Everyone wished me good luck as I headed down to get warmed up. I breathed deeply in and out to try and control my racing heart. "It's ok, I've got this I've got this" I told myself to try and calm down, it didn't work. After being ready for about 2 minutes Kaminari came in giving everyone the thumbs up, he obviously reached his limit, and following behind him was the girl he was battling against. A worker called my name and waved me over to the doors. I sighed and shook off the nerves, 'this is it'.

As we walked out onto the field Hatsume ran over to me and hooked me up to some of her gadgets. 'These look alright' I thought as I scanned myself with the gear on. Midnight aloud it and the battle began. I got a running start at her, my legs feel different, a better different, lighter even which is weird since the gear should add more weight. "What amazing speed Hana! Do your legs feel lighter than usual? That's what you can expect from my leg parts, they're designed to keep up with their users speed!" I powered up for a punch when Hatsume flew out of the way and I tripped over something. "But dodging is no problem for me with my Hydraulic Attachment Bars!" I got up quickly and dusted myself off before looking at my opponent. 'What the hell?'

I ran at her a couple more times, ready to land a lunch but repeatedly tripped over those damn whatever they are bars. I growled in anger and turned to run at her again but paused when she began to walk out of the circle. "Phew... I think they've seen it all now." As she walked out of bounds she turned to me and saluted, "thanks Hana! You were a big help!" I fell to all fours and caught my breath, "What just happened?" "HANA MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!" I was to shocked to move, so the paramedics had to come and drag me out of the ring.

After splashing myself with with water I came back to reality and walked into the waiting area. Inside was Uraraka and Iida. "O-oh... hey you guys" Uraraka turned and gave me a small smile. "Good work out there!" Iida said as he pulled out a chair for me, which I gladly took and sighed putting my head in my hands. I laughed slightly and groaned, "That was just embarrassing" and continued laughing before I looked at Uraraka who had a nervous look on her face. "Hey you okay?" She shot up and smiled nervously, "oh I'm fine, just a little nervous is all. I guess it shows on my face" Iida put his hand on his chin "oh right you're opponent is Bakugou" before I could add on I was interrupted by my stomach growling. "Ah... looks like I better get something to eat. I'll see you guys later!" I opened the door and turned back to a waving Uraraka and Iida. "You've got this Uraraka! I know you'll do great" she gave me a thankful smile before I exited the room.

As I was making my way to get some food I came across Izuku who looked lost in his thoughts. "Hey Izuku!" He shot his head up suddenly and and stuttered out a hello before telling me how great I did. In embarrassment I scratched the back of my head and chuckled, "ahhhh I wouldn't really say I was all that great, but thank you" it was silent for a moment before I continued, "shouldn't you be up watching the battles? You still have a bit before your next match don't you?" He shook his head, "not really, the last two matches went by pretty quick and now Kirishima and someone from class B are getting ready to duke it out" I shot up, "oh crap! I gotta get to the stands!" Quickly waving goodbye to Izuku I booked it down the hallway and made my way to the stadium, food can wait.

Rocky Love {Eijiro Kirishima x OC}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें