Chapter 20 ~ The Meeting

So excited to finally get to this chapter!!

Mei has finally gotten her license and can join in on the full experience of the work studies!

We also get to see what Mei's hero name will be!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei P.O.V
I stretched my arms up over my head.
"Ohhhhh man!" I exclaimed as Kirishima, Tamaki and Fat Gum walked through the doors of the Fat Gum agency.
"Glad to have you back Mei!" Kirishima said as a flashed a toothy smile at me.
"It's good to be back!"
Fat Gum put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.
"Now we get to see what you can really do kiddo."
I blushed and looked to the ground.
"I'm not 100% yet but I'm glad I can finally do some actual hero work."
Fat Gum scratched his chin, "speaking of hero work..." he quickly turned to me and grabbed my shoulders shaking me.
"Have you thought of a hero name yet?"
Kirishima and Tamaki turned and looked at me waiting for an answer.
"I umm... well I've only been able to think of one so far but it might be kind of childish."
Everyone kept staring at me silently.
I sighed, "it's Siren - the stealth/energy hero. But not like the mystical creatures in the ocean. It's actually based on one of my favourite video games I played growing up. When the siren's in the game use their powers..." I began to power up showing off the blue glowing markings that travelled across my body, "their body illuminates markings a lot like mine. So umm... yeah"
The group continued to look at me, I swallowed nervously.
'Oh god they hate it.' I thought to myself.
"That's an amazing name!!" Fat Gum exclaimed, excitedly shaking me again.
Tamaki shyly pulled his hood over his head,
"Actually I know exactly what game you're talking about..." he pulled his hood up and smiled gently, "it's a great name Mei..."
"I love it." Kirishima said with a small smile.
'Is he blushing?' I thought to myself until I felt warmth start to spread across my face. I quickly turned around and patted my face.
"Stop it guys you're making me blush!" I chuckled nervously.
"Well I don't know about you guys but after that exciting announcement I'm starving!" Fat Gum said as he began to rub his stomach.
"Why don't we go out and get some lunch?"

"I don't think I could ever get sick of ramen" Kirishima said with a full mouth.
I nodded in agreement while scarfing down the noodles.
Fat Gum was about to chime in when his phone started to ring.
"Fat here!"
His happy face quickly turned to a serious one.
"Alright. Talk to ya later."
He ended the call and stared at the phone until he turned to look back at us.
"Why don't you kids head home for the day?"
Tamaki stood up, "everything alright?"
Fat shook his head, "don't worry about it. But I want you kids to come back in tomorrow okay?"
We all nodded hesitantly and then made our way back home.

"I wonder what that was all about." I said as I followed behind Kirishima into the dorms.
Kirishima shrugged, "no idea. No reason to worry about it right now though. I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow."
I nodded, "you're right."

The next morning I made my way out of the dorms and found Kirishima waving to me.
I waved back. "Ready to head out?" I nodded and we began walking until we heard the dorm doors open.
"Oh hey guys!" Midoriya called out as he made his way down the steps.
"You guys got called in today too?"
Me and Kirishima nodded.
I looked past Midoriya to see Uraraka and Tsu making their way through the doors as well.
"Oh hi guys! We're you all called into your work studies today too?"
We all nodded.
"Hmm what a coincidence!"

We shrugged off the coincidence and continued to follow the directions that Fat Gum had given us for where we were meeting up.
Quickly we all came to the conclusion that we were all heading to the same place.
Once we turned the last corner we were met by Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire.
We made our way inside and saw numerous pro heroes conversing with each other including Mr. Aizawa.
"What the hell?" I muttered to myself.
Everyone began asking questions until Sir Nighteye spoke up.
"Excuse me everyone. I'd like to get started with our meeting."
Meeting?
"We've gotten a lot of information from everyone. Thanks to that our investigation has moved forward greatly. I'd like to discuss that information with you all right now."