Chapter 2 ~ Seeing Red

I'm really excited to write this chapter because Mei gets to meet everyone, including Kirishima :3 buuut yeah it's gonna be a cute chapter. I'm wanting Mei to join U.A. a little while after the League of Villains attacked the USJ so we can take part in the Sports Festival.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mei's POV
I was initially supposed to begin attending school at U.A. yesterday, but class had been canceled due to an unexpected attack against the students and some teachers by the notorious villain group, The League of Villains. My mother became very opposed to the idea of me attending there after seeing a news story about it, but I managed to calm her down and assure her that I'll be alright.
"Hanaaaa! You better hurry or you're gonna be late!" My mother yelled to me from the kitchen. I was standing in front of my mirror fixing my school uniform, adjusting the tie, and also fixing my hair in the process. I had it tied into a high pony tail with my somewhat long bangs pushed off to one side, the right, to cover my scar. My hair was very long, longer than the average girls hair. In a pony tail it ended at the small of my back, but when I let it down, which was rare; especially in public, it reached just past my ass. It got myself many compliments but it was a pain to take care of.
Once I was satisfied with my look I stepped out of my room and walked into the kitchen to grab my bag. "Awe hun, you look gorgeous... my little girls all grown up" She said that last part wiping a fake tear from her eye. I blushed and smiled. Before heading out I gave both her and Yui a big hug. I threw my jacket over my shoulders quickly and opened the door. "Wish me luck!" and with that I was out the door and headed down the street to start my hero training.

Looking down at my watch that read 8:25am, I sighed in relief. "I've still got a few minutes to spare. All Might said he wanted to see me before classes started so he could introduce me to all of my new teachers. Walking inside I was already completely lost, the place was huge! I ended up seeing a sign hanging from the ceiling reading 'Office' with an arrow directing me to go to my left then straight down the hallway. Once I reached the office I slowly opened up the door hoping to see the principal, but there was no one inside. I scrunched my face in confusion before shutting the door and walking down that same hallway. I walked about 50 meters before I came across a door that read 'Teachers Lounge'. I mentally praised myself for my impressive (not so impressive) investigatory skills. Taking a deep breath in, I knocked quietly on the door. I held my breath until the door opened and an unfamiliar face appeared. She had long dark purple hair, and her costume was very, veeeery tight, a little to R-rated for a school filled with kids in my opinion. She looked at me confused before a light went off in her head. "Ooooooh you must be the new student Toshi's been telling us about!" I looked at her confused 'Toshi?' I thought to myself but was knocked out of my thoughts when she opened the door all the way and gestured for me to enter. I smiled nervously, clutching my bag tightly. I calmed a little when I saw All Might standing off to the side waving at me. "Hello Young Mei! I'm glad you could make it!" He said and ended with a big smile. It was quite contagious. I smiled back and waved shyly before looking around at all the eyes that were on me. I felt a hand gently squeeze my shoulder. "I'm Midnight! I'll be a teacher of yours along with a few others in here" she said gesturing to the other adults in the room. After All Might has introduced me to all of my teachers the bell rang indicating the beginning of class. "Aizawa, I'm going to give Mei a quick tour of the school and then I'll return her to your class. I hope you'll have the students give Mei a warm welcome" All Might said almost seriously. Aizawa-sensei nodded "of course" and walked off into the opposite direction of me and All Might.

Kirishima POV
The bell rang and Iida strictly directed everyone to their seats before our teacher could make it to class. 'Aizawa-sensei took quite the beating, I wonder who'll fill in for him while he's recovering..' I thought as I twiddled a pencil around in my hand.
"Everyone!! Morning homeroom is about to begin! Take your seats!!" Iida exclaimed, waving his hands around in the air. "We're sitting. You're the only one up" Sero quickly replied. I chuckled at the reply but was quickly drawn to attention by the new voice entering the room. "Morning" Aizawa-sensei replied has he wobbled slowly up to his desk. "You're back already Aizawa-sensei?!" Iida exclaimed while he took his seat. "Glad to see you're doing well, Sensei!" Uraraka piped in "If you can call that 'doing well'...". Sensei sighed before continuing. "My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." The class looked at Sensei anxiously and confusingly. "Could there be more villains?" I mumbled to myself quietly. "U.A's sports festival is fast approaching!" All the students immediately piped up, including me. The sports festival was one of the biggest events in Japan! And we're in it this year! I gave Kaminari a  manly fist bump before Sensei calmed us all down. "I also have one more announcement to make..." everyone gave them their full attention. "We've got a new transfer student coming to U.A. She was recommended by a fellow teacher and will be arriving very shortly. Please make her feel comfortable here and be kind." He glanced at Bakugou once he made the last remark, Bakugou huffed and crossed his arms. I looked over to Kaminari. "I wonder what the new students quirk is like. She must be pretty amazing to get in on a recommendation, and from one of the teachers!" I said with a big toothy grin. "I really hope she's hot" Kaminari smirked. I laughed and punched his shoulder "tits and ass is all you ever got goin through your head huh?" Kaminari looked at me offended and crossed his arms. "Not all the time!" I laughed again and Kaminari began to change the subject to the sports festival. 'I'm really looking forward to meeting his girl' I thought as Kaminari rambled on about how he's "gonna own the sports festival".