Chapter 6

(Niall's P.O.V)

I arrived at Liam's house about 20 minutes later with raven.

I parked the car and got out of the driver's seat and went around the car to get raven.

I open the door and she looked at me with her precious little eyes of hers and let out a little sigh.

I carefully got her car seat out of the car and closed the car door, then I walked to the front door to knock.

"Hey niall. Come on in." Liam said as he opened the door.

"Hey. I can't stay for long but here's raven." I said as I set the car seat on the floor.

"Okay. Great." Liam said.

"I shall go now," I said realizing that this will be the first time I will leave raven with someone else besides Christine. "Oh, and the bag is in the car. I'll go get it really quick." I said stepping out of the door.

I open the passenger side door and grab the bag and close the door. I walk back up to the front door and walk in.

"Here." I say. "Sorry for the short notice."

"Oh, it's okay. I was just chilling when you called. Just a lazy day for the Payne family I guess."

"Cool. Well, I gotta go now." I say picking up raven and kissing her on the top of her head and handing her to Liam.

"Okay. Don't worry kid. You'll be okay. Just go get your chores done."

"Okay," I say unsure. "Bye." I say closing the door behind me.

(Jessica's P.O.V)

I walk downstairs holding Kayla, our daughter and hear some commotion. I walk into the living room and see Liam holding raven, Niall's daughter.

"Niall must have been here." I say sitting next to Liam.

"Yeah, he's having a really hard time with the loss of Christine, so he called me up asking if I could watch raven for a bit while he does some chores and takes some time for himself." Liam says.

"She looks and acts just like niall," I say. "Her eyes, her personality, and her face." I say looking at raven.

The only thing that they don't share is their hair color. As you know, Niall is a natural brunette. Raven got her blonde from her mom.

I can already tell that she is going to be a daddy's girl. I'm not going to tell niall that though because she might, or might not and I don't want to get his hopes up.

(Niall's P.O.V)

When I leave Liam's, I go straight to the grocery store. Once I'm done, I load the car up with groceries. When I get home, I put everything up where they are supposed to go and start on the dishes.

There weren't many of them since I did them last night. When I was done, I vacuum and then I mowed the lawn.

Once all the chores were done, I sit down and decide to take a little well-deserved nap.