Chapter Three

(Niall's P.O.V)

Where could she be? Do something happen to her? Then, I got an incoming call. It was Christine. Thank goodness that she's okay! At least...that's what I thought. "Hello?" I answered nervously. "Umm...is this Niall horan?" "Uh uh...yeah mate. Who is this and when is Christine!?!" I screamed through the phone, but not loud enough to wake up the sleeping baby. "That's the reason why I am calling you sir. See, Christine was in a car wreck. A very serious car wreck. She was found dead on the scene and the driver of the other car was taken to the hospital with serious injuries to the head." "What?!?!" I screamed with tears coming out of my eyes. "How did this happen?!" "She was driving down the highway and there was a drunk driver that hit her. We found a phone in the glove compartment of the car and decided to look through emergency contacts. This number was the first one, so we called it. I'm so sorry. We'll call up later with more details. Bye." Then he hung up.

(Zayn's P.O.V)

So me and Trinity were just laying down on the couch with our son, Sean watching a movie. I was sitting by the armrest with my arm around Trinity was laying on my chest. Sean was sitting on Trinity's lap and we were all about to dose off, and then the phone rang.

"Ill get it babe." I say as I kiss her temple and get up. "Hello?" I say as I answer the phone. "Hi za-yn" "Niall, what's wrong? Is everything okay? Do I need to come over?" "Y-es pl-please" "Okay. I will be over in five." I say and hang up.

(Niall's P.O.V)

I hang up with Zayn and then I hear raven crying from upstairs. "How am I supposed to take care of a baby all by myself?" I say to myself as I get up. I go upstairs and check on raven. I think she's hungry. I pick her up carefully and take her downstairs with me. I get into the kitchen and grab her bottle, and then I go sit on the couch in the living room and wait for Zayn to come.