Daddy's little girl

Chapter one

(Niall's P.O.V)

Today was the day. I finally get to meet our daughter, Raven. I wish I was with Christine. She's probably scared to death taking care of the baby by herself. She's such a strong, independent woman. She had to go through childbirth all by herself, without me by her side holding her hand. The boys have been so supportive of me and Christine during the pregnancy. I'm going to take off time from singing for a while, to help take care of her and raven. "Niall, mate. Call Christine and tell her to be outside waiting for us when we pull up at the house." Said Harry. I took out my phone and started dialing the number. "Hello?" "Hey babe! Come wait outside the house for us! We will be there in about 5 minutes. Okay? The boys really want to meet our little bundle of joy! And I do also!" "I'm out on the porch right now with her. I can't wait to see you babe! I love you so much!" "I love you too! See you in a second. Bye!" And I hung up. Man, I love her.

(Christine's P.O.V)

"I can't wait for daddy to meet you Raven! You look so much like him. It's like you stole his face!" I explained. "He's here!" I said, just as the tour bus stopped in front of our house. "Christine! Raven!" Niall yelled while getting of the bus, with the boys following closely behind him. "Niall!" I speed-walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. Man, I really missed him when he was off on tour with the guys. I missed his hugs, his kisses, his scent, his smile, his eyes, and most of all, I just missed him. "This is raven? She's so beautiful! She looks just like me. Can I hold her?" Niall asked. "Sure. Just support her head." I said as I handed her to niall.

(Liam's P.O.V)

When the boys and I finally saw raven for the first time, it brang back memories. The memories of the first time that I saw my daughter, Kayla. I wasn't there for her birth either because of tours, but I'm here now! Kayla is only 7 months older than raven, but I can see them becoming great cousins. Plus Harry and his wife, Chelsea have a baby girl on the way too. Zayn has a baby boy named Sean, who is 9 months, and Lou has twin girls named Alexa and Bailey that are going to be 5 months old next week. "She's so cute." Daddy's. Little. Girl.