Chapter 19-Lies

“This is not a good-bye, my darling, this is a thank-you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.” 

-Nicholas Sparks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN UP GUYS. IMPORTANT.

I'm not getting comments and frankly, it's annoying the crap outta me. Its demotivating and then i don't feel like writing. So please. Just a small simple comment. EVen if it just says something needs to be changed, or if you like the chapter, or anything like that. For God's sakes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19-Lies

Victor’s POV

The next few months passed in a haze.

An amazing, wonderful, astounding, breathtaking, Chelsea induced haze. I didn’t make the mistake I did last time, not paying attention to her, not talking to her, not being good enough for her, so Chels actually stuck with me. Not that I would have let her leave me either ways.

Things between us were good. Way better than good actually, they were amazing. I made sure she knew how much I loved her everyday. How beautiful she was. How good and pure she was. She is my world and life, I thought, I don’t think anyone could ever make me feel like her. Ever.

In between then and now though, Chels had suddenly come to the conclusion that she was fat. My ass. That was, safe to say, the hardest part up until now. Convincing her she was perfect. I had to go to great measures everyday to convince her she was fine, and eventually she believed me. Though that took a long long time. I never let her down, being there for her at the bend of every corner, and she in turn made me happier than I had ever been before.

Out of nowhere, I found myself facing graduation. Alongside Harry, Arts, Mels, Jake, Nate and Nats. Graduation. Leaving high school. Gradu-fucking-ation. I was beyond nervous. I was a bag of nerves, all tangled up, just waiting to explode.

Today, it was mid July, 17th, the day graduation took place.

I stared at myself in the mirror, trying to fix my tie so that it was exactly in the middle. So freaking annoying. It never stays! I heard a tinkling laugh and turned to see Chels standing at the doorway looking stunning in a deep maroon dress, giggling at my frustrations.. It reached her knees and complimented her bright red hair. She walked inside, her heels clinking on the floor, and straightened out my tie for me, then smiling brightly at me, looking me straight in the eye.

‘Nervous?’

She asked.

‘No.’

I feigned ignorance.

‘Why would I be nervous? I’m just graduating from high school. A place I’ve been for the past 4 years with the same people I’ve known my entire life. Why would I be nervous?’

She giggled at my blubbering and pecked my lips, carefully biting on my bottom lip.

‘Everything’s going to be fine. Relax Love. You look great by the way.’

I smiled in return to her grin and kissed her cheek. 

‘So do you Bubbles. You look beautiful.’

And she did. As always. I guess I’ll always be captivated my her beauty, never getting used to it.

We went to the hotel where the ceremony would be taking place. My parents and Chels’s parents would come in a bit, driving here together. They felt it would be easier, and that they needed to blubber together about their ‘little boys’ growing up.