Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise.

"Long Live the walls we crashed threw I had the time of my life fight dragons with you."

-Taylor Swift

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I know i usually update between 2-4 days and now it's nearly been a week. But my cousins left and i've been depressed and uninspired. So this chapter isn't as good as i'd like it to be...but please accept it!

Vote, Comment, Fan, and Add to Library! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise. 

Chelsea’s POV

He stared at me for what seemed like forever before breaking out into a heartbreaking smile.

‘Chelsea? Is it really you?’

I awkwardly smiled and mumbled the affirmative. I just didn’t know what to say to him. I mean, what do you say to the guy that you were once in love with and who was once your bestest friend in the world, what do you say to him when you see him after like 6 years? 

‘Oh come on. Wheres the little spit fire who ruined my room when we were kids? Drenching me in chocolate syrup?’

A grin broke out onto my face and in a rush of adrenaline I ran up to him and jumped. He caught me mid air and spun me around like a five year old till I was beyond dizzy. Once he put me down he held me in a bear hug so tight, I thought I would never be able to breathe again. 

He pulled me back and spoke right into me ear,

‘Let’s get out of here. We, have a lot of catching up to do.’

We walked outside and began our stroll down the beach.

Once we began walking I remembered how we lost touch and smacked him on his back.

‘Ow! What was that for? And when the hell did you turn so abusive?’

‘Maybe in the 6 years you didnt come and see me! Or in the 4 years you didn’t skype me! Or in the 3 years you didnt talk to me!!’

‘Okay okay I get it I screwed up big time. But like, I just got into my new lifestyle. I was just always busy. And well, I lost touch. But I swear Chelly, not a day went by when I didn’t think about you. I still have our pictures stuck up on my wall. I just, changed is all.’

‘Yeah I can see that! Chugging down 10 shots of pure VODKA, which is by the way very bad for health, and your out for a freaking holiday. I can see that your extremely busy.’ 

Sarcasm dripped of every one of my words and he just laughed, pulling me close and slinging his arm around my neck. At that moment, I forgot what that looked like to outsiders, the fact that I had a boyfriend and a brother both probably worried sick about me. At that moment, I was just back with my best friend. He turned to look at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes and his smile was like sunshine to me. I secured my arm around his face and rested my head against his shoulder as we walked. I just never wanted to go.

‘My my. My Chelly Jelly had turned into a beautiful, violent, young lady hasn't she?’

I blushed and looked at our feet.

‘Your not so bad yourself mister. What happened to my personal teddy bear? The one with spots everywhere and a girly girl voice?’

‘Hey! I did NOT have a girly voice!’ He defended. ‘And well, I guess I grew up. We both did.’