"Who Sarah. Give me his name. And he will never hit another person again." I say breaking apart from out embrace.
She looks me in the eyes with her sad blue eyes.

"Maxwell." She spoke and my eyes widen at the name.

Maxwell. My brother.

Maxwell had always been bad news since we were kids. He was 3 years older than me. We were almost almost identical, but his hair was straight, tattoos covered his body, and he was very muscular.

We didn't talk much though. We had different lives and different interests. The one thing that we did have in common was our money. Maxwell being a famous boxer and he made quick money. He had always enjoyed fighting since we were kids always getting in trouble for fighting. I was never violent, but having an older brother like him I had to learn how to defend myself quickly.

"What the fuck were you doing with him?" I question in anger. Sarah has met him plenty of times, shit he even went to our wedding. But I was sure to inform her of his violent ways and drug abuse.

As stupid as my brother is he's never been one to take his violence out on a woman. I'm surprised. Maybe he's changed.

She looked at me as if she was ashamed. It was him. He's the one she's been sleeping with. My own brother.

"I'll handle it. Please be gone by the time I get back. " I spit getting up quickly. Sarah never ceases to amaze me. As if she couldn't get any worse. She had to go and screw my brother. What did I do to deserve this? I did everything for her. I make my way down my large stair case once again today and head out of my front door.
It seems like the only thing in my life that's not causing me stress is Cherry.

Time for a family reunion

I make it to my brothers huge Condo in record time. I hop out of my black jeep and walk up to his door trying to breath calmly. I knock on the door loudly.
Maxwell opens the door not to long after as if he was expecting someone.
I can't control my anger any longer.

"David?" He says confusingly. I give him a powerful shove.

"What the fuck!" My brother yells as I push him back entering his home through his front door slamming the door shut behind me.

"You piece of shit. What is wrong with you? " I yell in anger. I'm not sure if I'm more angry by the fact that he's been sleeping with my wife or the that he hit her. Either way I couldn't control my fist from flying at his face and connecting with his cheek.

Anger flashed through his green eyes and he hit me square in the face. Everything goes dark and I feel my body fall.

My eyes slowly open and I stop my head from bobbing up and down.
What happened? My eyes focus on the person standing in front of me.
Maxwell. My memory comes back to me and a burst of anger. I quickly jump up from the chair that I sit in.

"If you flip out again I will break you David. Now sit the fuck back down." He says calmly.

I know my brother. He's serious. The calm threats are the worse. He's not messing around. I sit back down in the chair and clenching my fist trying to control my anger.

"What is your problem?" Maxwell asks. He crosses his arms and leans on his kitchens island to keep his balance.

"Sarah dude? Out of all women you had to sleep with my wife? And then hit her? What the fuck!" I yell.

His brow raises and he chuckles making me want to kill him.

"What the hell are you talking about? I haven't seen Sarah since Christmas. And I'm not even into white chicks you dumb ass. I'm dating someone too"

I search his face for any hint of a lie or sarcasm, but I see none. I'm usually good at reading people and my brother is telling the truth. And he's right he's always liked Black or Women of color. Never white.  I'm an asshole.

"You know that I would never put my hands on a woman. Do you remember that time when dad just pushed mom and I lost it? I'm not that kind of guy." Maxwell spoke.

The thing is I new. I new he wouldn't do something like that. I just new it. But I believed the woman who had done nothing but lie and hurt me for years. Why would I believe her? Could she have done that to herself? Was she capable of such a thing.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize shaking my head.
"I'm so stupid bro. She was crying and all bruised up...She said you did it. I'm sorry."

Maxwell looks at me and shakes his head and starts laughing.

"You really thought that you were going to kick my ass?" He questioned making me laugh also.

"Like I said I'm stupid" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"Now what the fuck is going on with Sarah? " he questions seriously.

I explain everything I've been dealing with the past two years. The cheating, the money, everything. We talk and drink a few beers. Maxwell tells me about his girlfriend. He seems to be head over hills for her and that's weird for him. He's always been the lady's man. A new girl in his bed every night. Clearly he has changed.

"She's the baddest chick I've ever seen bro. She's really changed me dude. I don't do drugs or nothin like that anymore." He speaks with seriousness. A pure smile comes across my lips. I am happy for my brother. He deserves this.

"What's her name?" I question wanting to know who the mystery lady who has stolen my brothers heart is.

"Shaynna"