THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

"then I'll escort you home"

"eh??" I look at him in surprised. Suddenly, my father's glaring image came into mind moreover in my image he was holding his katana!! "w-wait"

"let's go" Ryuuji hold my hand pulled me closer to him, then father came to my head again I might be overthinking things, right?

Not!!!!

"Gram get me my katana I will hack this brat to death!!! I just hate that smile on his face!!! and you! why are you holding my daughter's hand? who told you to hold her hand ha? Do you want me to chop your hand?"

Father immediately showed up when the car stopped right in front of our house. So when Ryuuji came and open the door for me and helped me from getting out of the car father just flared up. "I'm going to skin you!!!!"

"good evening uncle" Ryuuji just ignored my father's outburst and politely greeted him

"good? Hahaha yes it's a good evening to slaughter you" I face slapped when I saw father turning dark in front of him. Then suddenly out of nowhere a slim and elegant hand coils on my father's neck

"Jirou" mother's soothing voice came behind him "what are you doing going ballistic in the middle of the night hmm?" hearing mother's calm and soothing voice made me tremble in fear.

"Catalina" father with fear in his eyes look at mother who stood beside him. "I thought you were calling father" gone was father's intimidating and dark aura, in front of us, is a man who is totally afraid of his wife.

"Oh, I was talking with father but you were so loud that I had to cut our conversation short" mother take her hand off father's neck and turn to us. "Hello you two, you were a bit early I though there's still a party after the closing ceremony" mother's gaze lower down and settled on our clasped hands. She then look at us with a raised brow

"Good evening auntie"

"Good evening to you too Ryuuji, I believe there is something you want to tell us"

"Yes auntie"

"Then why don't we go inside and have some tea" while father and mother walk inside I remain standing in place.

"Hey, are you okay" I shake my head

"I suddenly feel nervous"

"Shouldn't I be the one feeling that cat, since I'm formally meeting your parents" I bit my lips, well even though were engaged, were still not considered in a relationship back then but now...

"Everything will be fine" I look at him when I felt his grip "We can take things slowly" when I saw Ryuuji's smile I nodded, finally feeling calm and at ease "Seriously cat, if you're like this when we're meeting your parents what more when you're going to meet mine" I look at him in worry when his words sink in.

"Ryuuji" he smiled and ushered me inside like it's his own home and not mine.

"Now you two I believe there's something you want to tell us"

"Auntie, uncle I want to ask your blessing to date Ca—"

"Rejected!" father immediately replied

"Catherine?" mother turn to my direction

"Mother i...." I just lowered my head

"Are the two of you going out?"

"Yes auntie" I nodded in time with Ryuuji's answer.

"Lies! My daughter looks like she's being forced. C'mon Catherine show us your face and reveal his lies" I want to keep my head bowed so as not to reveal my deep blush but with father's words, I really had no choice.

Looking up, I set my eyes to my parents and I reach for Ryuuji's hand "Father, mother, we're going out"

"I assure you auntie, uncle that I'm dating your daughter with the intention of marriage" poof! I could practically hear the sound of explosion when I heard Ryuuji's words which prompt me to bow my head in embarrassment and too much blush

"Oh dear" mother said with a smile while father is gnashing his teeth

"About my father...." Mother tried to persuade Ryuuji to stay for dinner but he had prior engagement with his family so after their talk he already send his goodbyes to my parents.

"I understand him, he's just being protective of you"

"Thank you" father might be harsh with his words but I know that he just doesn't want me to be in a relationship this early and he wants to protect me. So even though I'm going out with Ryuuji I don't want to give father more reasons to feel worried about me hence we all agreed that Ryuuji and I won't go anywhere without my bodyguards.

"I'm actually thankful to uncle and auntie's protection because if not for them I wouldn't meet you"

"Yes, it's thanks to them that I am who I am today" I might've been reincarnated as Catherine and I might have my old personality as Camille, but the me of today is all thanks to my new family and I'll be forever grateful to them. "Ngh...what gives?" with my left eyes closed I look at Ryuuji when he suddenly ruffled my hair

"Nothing you suddenly look adorable" I pouted at his words.

"Then I'll be leaving"

"En" he stopped ruffling my head and is about to turn back when I remembered something "Ryuuji!"

"Ye—" I saw his eyes widen in surprise when I took hold of his neck tie to pull him closer. Taking advantage of the situation I gave him a peck on the lips and whispered "I love you" when I let go of him he was just standing there looking at me in daze

"good night Ryuuji" I waved at him before playfully walking inside, my heart is pounding so fast and hard because of my confession but I am smiling from ear to ear. Finally, I managed to let out the words that could really describe what I am feeling. Three words, they seem pretty easy to say but it could be quite difficult to tell them to the ones you love.

"Wait Cat!" I heard Ryuuji behind me "I didn't hear that, can you say it clearer?" I faced Ryuuji with a smile while standing inside

"Goodbye Ryuuji, see you tomorrow" I said cheekily

"Cat, that was unfair" I let out my tongue before closing the door

(a/n: okay it ends here. I'll be editing it afterwards *if I got the time hehe*. For those who were asking for an ending for the other characters, there won't be an ending for them for a while. Don't worry you can still read Ryuuji and Catherine on Fujoshi charge. Yes I am shamelessly advertising the next installment of I REINCARNATED Book 2: which is about Rin. Everyone thank you for having the patience to read this full of grammar hole story)