Mythical Creatures

Heyyaaaaaa!!! I'm back again. And this is another entry for the wonderful JenLN0 , and the theme is "Mythical creatures" . So its allowed to created your own creature and i thought, hey! I can draw anything i can imagine, if it fits the theme and this came out!

This is my own my own creature, i had a little inspiration in the mythical fox creature called "katsune" and i added some details that made HIM pop out and can be easily recognise

This is my own my own creature, i had a little inspiration in the mythical fox creature called "katsune" and i added some details that made HIM pop out and can be easily recognise. He is like the "protector" of the forest that was destined for him to guard. In my fantasy world, he is the only one in his breed and there are 3.

He is one of the main three, i cant specify the other 2 yet and maybe i will draw the 2 in the future, what do you think? Comment if you want me to draw them. But anyways, i haven't think of a name yet but I'll try to make something original. But don't get your hopes up! And try to imagine his powers. What would his powers be? Hm?

I haven't yet create their origins because school is COMING like in 12 DAYS and I'm NOT Ready. So i hope you enjoy it 😃😃 and have a nice day everyone!!!