They all stayed at the living room, waiting for the cries of pain to stop and for Maisie or Charity to call for them. It was all ready four in the morning when the noise stopped and silence came to the whole house, everyone got on their feet, ready to get up stairs to see what happened. Maisie got out of the room, and went down the stairs with a bright smile.

"How was it?" Hermione asked.

"Theodore, do want to see them?" Maisie asked.

Theodore immediately followed after Maisie, taking two steps each. Behind him, Harry was about to follow after but was stopped by Ginny and Hermione, saying that it was a moment best shared for the family.

When Theodore entered the room he saw Carina in fresh new clothes on a fresh new bed (Charity had used magic to clean up the mess), he ran to her side and held her hand and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Well?" Theodore asked.

"They're right here." Charity said as she exited the bathroom and held one of the babies, whilst Maisie held the other.

"Twins?" Theodore chuckled.

"Well that explains the why I was ballooning." Carina chuckled, tiredly.

Charity went to Carina's side and carefully placed the baby wrapped in a white blanket in her arms, and Maisie did the same and helped Theodore on holding the other baby. Theodore couldn't help but let the tears fall as he stared at the sleeping child in his arms.

"So..." He managed to say. "Who won the bet?"

"It's a boy and a girl." Maisie said.

A chuckle came from the new parents. It turns out, the baby that Carina held was the girl, whilst Theodore held the boy. Theodore turned to Carina and saw her happily crying, he carefully leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips and whispered 'I love you' to her. But their moment was suddenly cut short when a knock on the door was heard. They all turned to the all ready opened door and saw Hermione and Ginny standing there.

"Can we come in?"

"You're all ready are." Carina said, trying to sound like joke, but it just sounded like a sob.

Hermione and Ginny came, followed by Charlie, Ron and Harry. They all gushed over the babies.

"So, who won the bet?" Ginny asked as she wiped a tear.

"Both of them." Maisie said.

Charlie carefully patted Theodore at the back to congratulate him.

"So, what are their names?" Harry asked, he tried his best to hide his tears, but his glasses would get misty and just gave him away.

"Ladies first." Theodore said, turning to Carina.

"Sofia." Carina said. "Her name's Sofia Astoria Nott."

A smile crept at Theodore's lips, Carina could've named their daughter anything, yet she named her after his mother, and their dear friend, Astoria. The strongest and kindest women he knew. They both turned to Astoria and saw her crying with tears of joy as the baby was named after her.

"And the boy?" Charity asked, her tears were now flowing like waterfalls. She wished that Emmanuelle, Sirius and Tom were there to see this.

"Romulus." Theodore said. "Sirius Romulus Nott."

"Charlie, Maisie..." Carina called. "Do you want to hold your godson?"

Maisie had a face of shock, whilst Charlie just froze at his spot. It was about a full minute until Maisie spoke.

"You're serious?"

"No, he's Sirius." Carina said, smiling as she gestured to her son.

"Yes, I want to hold her!" Maisie said and went to hold her godson. Charlie followed after Maisie and stood behind the young woman to have a good view of the boy. Theodore carefully handed Charlie the baby, telling him to support the head.

"Draco, Astoria." Theodore called, "How about you two, do you want to hold your goddaughter?"

Astoria gasped at the news. Theodore held Astoria's hand and led her to the bed so she could sit and see her goddaugher.

•†•

Charity watched from the side as the new parents helped the new godparents with holding the baby. A smile crept on her face as the sight before her brought back a similar one years ago.

Emmanuelle pulled down the blanket from their baby and showed their baby girl's face to her husband. She carefully handed their baby to Sirius, it took him awhile before he relaxed when he held his child, but when he did, Sirius let out a sob of joy. He reach out and caressed their baby's cheek. The baby opened her eyes and then giggled when she saw her father.

"Hello, sweetheart... I'm your father..." he turned to his wife. "She's so beautiful... just like her mother... I love you... both of you..."

The sound of the Floo had caught the couple's attention. They turned their attention to the door where it had burst open and saw their friends.

"Well, come in!" Emmanuelle chuckled.

Lily was the first to move. She went to Emmanuelle's side and asked how she was. James followed after, and joined Sirius' side, then Remus, and Tom.

"Do you want to hold your new goddaughter, Remus?" Sirius said.

"Godfather?" Remus choked.

"We talked about it – and James – and we decided that it'd be best that you be the godfather." Sirius said.

"Besides, if it weren't for you, then little Snuffles wouldn't be here." James said as he clasped Remus at the shoulder.

Remus let out a breathy chuckle. Slowly and carefully, Sirius handed their baby girl into Remus' arms, he told him to mind the head and made sure to support it. In less than a minute, Remus was holding the baby in his arms perfectly.

"Well... hello." Remus said as the baby stared at him.

"What's her name?" Lily asked.

"Carina." Emmanuelle said.

"Carina Emmanuelle Black." Sirius said.

•†•

"Marry me."

The question had broken everyone from the attention on the babies to Carina and Theodore. It was a surprise to all of them and they didn't even imagine to be part of the event that took place.

Theodore sat down beside Carina, he fished something in his pockets and got out a silver ring that had both ends overlapping each other and at both ends had two bright, white pearls.

"Marry me." Theodore said.

Carina reached up to Theodore and caressed his cheek, tears falling endlessly, and nodded her head.

"Yes... yes..."

•†•

After everything, Carina and Theodore both fell asleep on the bed with their babies sleeping between them, the new parents did not want to be separated from their babies. Draco and Astoria had to return home, after they said congratulating their friends; and the rest all went home when the sun came up, wanting to give the new family time for themselves. Maisie and Charity stayed – with Elias and Ethan sleeping at the other room – to help Carina since she was still healing after a long night of childbirth.

Once everyone was asleep, Charity slipped from her bed and went out of the house, to the tree where her husband, her sister-in-law, and her brother-in-law were, and stood before them.

"If only you were here to see." Charity sighed. "We've done a beautiful job."