Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

     You'd make everything fit your style. The whole redecorating would take a while, but you'd get it done. Hopefully he has money stashed somewhere. If not, you'd have to go find you some.

     You walk to his kitchen and then look through his fridge. There was nothing there to eat. You sigh and then look through all his stuff, thinking about what changes you'd make.

     Suddenly, you hear the front door close. You froze. Is he back? What will he think of you in his mansion? You sat down at the kitchen table and waited for him. You have to be strong and try not to kill him just yet.

*Jane's P.O.V.*

      I woke up and walked to the kitchen. On my way there, I saw Laughing Jack returning to his room. I walked toward him and smiled.

      "How are you?" I asked. He looked at me and frowned.

     "I'm fine," he replied as he then walked into his room and shut the door. I sighed as I then walk to the kitchen.

     Laughing Jack has been like that ever since (Y/N) walked away. I hope they are okay. I wouldn't want them to be in any danger. As much as Laughing Jack doesn't want to admit it, he loves (Y/N).

       He would die if anything happened to (Y/N). I'm not sure why Laughing Jack is acting like he hates (Y/N). He loves (Y/N). Their (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He loves all of it.

       I'm not sure why (Y/N) decided to leave. It's dangerous out there. They could get hurt.

      "Hey, Jane. How are you?" Eyeless Jack asks me. I turn toward him and smile.

      "I'm good," I reply, "but, I'm worried about Laughing Jack." Eyeless Jack faces me and nods.

      "Yeah, we all know. He likes (Y/N) and now they are gone. He is a complete and total mess right now," Eyeless Jack says. I nod.

      "Yeah, exactly. We need to find (Y/N) so Laughing Jack can be less grumpy," I suggest. Eyeless Jack nods.

      "I agree," he says. I smile at him.

      "Okay! Let's go find (Y/N)!" I yell, as I then march out of the mansion with Eyeless Jack behind me. I will find (Y/N) and bring them to Laughing Jack.

*Narrator's P.O.V.*

      You watched as the tall, white creature walked into the kitchen. He noticed you and stopped where he was.

      "Oh? You just couldn't resist me, am I right?" He asks. You shake your head.

      'I actually came here to ask if I could stay here for maybe... a couple of weeks,' you telepathically explain as you then walk up to him. He smirks.

      "So you can talk inside my head now?" He asks. You nod. His smirk grows bigger. He then opens his mouth and says, "Yes, you can stay a couple of weeks. All you have to do in return is cook for me and clean and maybe even a little dirty dancing."

      "Is this guy for real? Who does he think he is?" your voice asks, "what are you going to do?" You shrug your shoulders.