Do What You Gotta Do

Start from the beginning

When Stacy walked into the massive master bedroom she was amazed at the space and decor. The room was practically all white with the exception of a huge black rug in the center of the room. Everything looked untouched as if the old couple barely lived there. Not one dirt mark or scratch was seen and everything was in place.

"This is incredible. " Stacy's eyes danced around the room

Knowledge didn't say a word as he took off his shoes and shirt to get comfortable.

Too afraid to approach him, Stacy watched him undress and drooled over his 8-pack, the tattoos running from top to bottom on both arms and those waves in his hair.

"So now that the connect to Cyrus is dead, we need to figure out where we go from here. " He said

"What else is on that paper he gave you? "

"It says the next stop is in Greenway. "

"The abandoned neighborhood? That's a suicide mission. Most people who go into that neighborhood don't come out. Especially at night."

"I don't have a choice. It's the only lead I have right now. "

Humbly, she walked up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know you're mad that I fucked up on the mission but I just blacked out. All I could see was red. But I understand where I went wrong. Can you forgive me? "  

She looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"I was never mad at you for fucking up the mission—"

"You weren't! "

"Well maybe little. But that's only because you could've been killed. Fuck the mission there's plenty more ideas where that came from, "     He grabbed her by the ass and kissed her stomach.
"It's always been about keeping you safe. And now that I got you back I don't need you acting wreck less. I've seen what happens when people act like that. "

"So that means you forgive me? " She smiled

"Always."

He scooped her up from the floor and layed her gently on the bed. Crawling on top of her, he kissed her neck as she caressed the back of his head. It wasn't long before he could hear the sweet soft moans seeping through her slightly perched lips.

Taking his time, he teased her skin with the traling of his fingers up and down her thighs. He brought his hand up her stomach, bringing her shirt up with it to expose one breast.

She moaned a little louder anticipating the feeling of his tongue on her rock hard nipples. He pulled the second breast out and jiggles them in his hands. He knew she was ready for whatever he had to offer by the look in her eyes. It was a look that turned him on even more

Squirming her hips around, he could tell she was getting antsy. The wet print was forming through her panties.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he grabbed the waist of her panties and yanked them down her legs—tossing them to the floor.

"I'ma fuck you good tonight."

2 1/2 Hours Later

"Kai wake up! " Stacy shot straight up in the bed and listened for the noise again.
"Wake yo ass up! " She shoved him

"Stacy what the hell! " He groaned

"I heard somebody in the house. "