She hurriedly rifled through her bag and took out a length of thin rope and handed it to him. I didn't want to find out what it was for, but I sort of already knew.

"Leave us." Louis spoke lowly while not looking away from me and Quinn scurried from the room.

"I know you remember me telling you what I would do if you didn't obey this one rule. So get on the bed." He nodded at the plush fourposter bed.

"What can I say to convince to you let me out of this?" I asked him, backing away as he drew nearer.

His piercing blue eyes and stubbled jaw looked enticingly alluring, yet terribly dangerous.

"Nothing. Now lay down on the bed. I'm going to tie you up, my pretty little fiancée." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wait..." I felt small and helpless, realizing he wasn't going to allow me to keep my hair. "I'll shave. I promise I'll do it from now on."

"Too late. You already disobeyed." He mocked, catching me suddenly and pulling me toward the bed.

I wasn't about to let him strip me of my clothes and shave my most intimate area for me. It simply wasn't going to happen!

"Please! Don't do this. I beg of you." I felt weak, like I could have put up a bigger if fight if I knew how. But all I knew was how to be kind and sweet and caring.

Louis picked me up and flung me onto the bed, climbing over my body as I tried to get off. He held me down easily though and watched for a second. Never in my life had I been in such an improper position with a man before. His knees were on either side of my hips and both our private areas were frighteningly close together.

"Please don't. Sir...please don't. I swear I will do it myself from now on. Just please don't violate me like this. I would be completely humiliated..." I begged him, trying to tug my wrists from his grasp in panic.

Louis cocked an eyebrow curiously, seeing my distress and obvious discomfort. And then he leaned his face down, so his soft lips brushed the crook of my neck and then moved to my ear as I kept whimpering my pleas. I hated that I trembled at the close contact, but there was something about his presence that left me breathless.

He spoke softly, yet dominantly. "I'm letting you off this once, not because you begged, but because I want you to like me. But if this happens again, however, you will be tied down to this bed, naked. Got it?"

I blushed aggressively as I shivered and squeezed my legs together for some reason. Something inside me awakened and left me confused. "Yes, sir."

He lifted up and brushed his knuckles down my cheek before getting off the bed. "Your welcome. Now get in that bathroom and do as your told. Quinn will be back in soon."

I blushed harder and avoided eye contact because this whole situation was entirely mortifying for me. I didn't even wait for him to leave; I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I wanted to cry out of embarrassment and anxiety. I felt so helpless. Quickly stepping back into the shower, I lathered hair removal lotion onto my private area before I rinsed every last hair down the drain.

Out of the shower again in my dress and my eyes stinging with tears of embarrassment, I looked at the ground when Quinn entered. She set her bag down and laid down a blanket onto the tiled floor.

She placed her hands on her hips. "I'm surprised he let you off. He usually follows through with his threats, so he must really be trying to impress you, princess."

"He isn't doing a very good job." I muttered glumly.

"Alright, lay on the blanket and open your legs. I'll just quickly inspect and then you'll be left alone!" She chirped animatedly.