Episode 2

Your POV

I arrived home to see Joey in my room and eating my secret stash of goods.

"Joey!! What are you doing?!" I yelled walking in, placing my bag on the floor. He looked up at me taking one more bit. I couldn't take it, so I jumped him which made us fall on the floor.

"Get off of me you freakishly strong girl!!" He yelled. More like sheik. I pinned him down until he tapped out. "I'm never going to tap out! NEVER!" He yelled once more.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "WILLOW!!!" I sang loosening my grip a little bit. As I heard footsteps come closer to my door, I timed the right time she would come in and throw me off of him, so I jumped off and let her pick him up.

"Oh! My baby! It's okay now Joey. Willows got you now. Willows got you." She said rubbing his hair. I stood by Maddie as we laughed and I took my stash back. Before I could watch all this go down, I heard my name being called from downstairs.

Parker's POV

As Willow ran past me to go upstairs i needed to find Jazmin. "Y/N. Can you come downstairs?" i said in a different voice. I'm trying to understand why she won't be my science fair partner and if she really likes me. She came down pretty quick but she tried to leave. "Wait. I just want to talk." i said.

"Uhh...yeah. Yeah, sure." She said. Her face made a somewhat sad face. i never like to see her face like that.

"Umm..i'm just trying to understand why you don't want to be my science fair partner anymore." i say. "Is it something i did on the way to class? because Joey was just messing with us." i say recalling when i tripped Joey and he called her my girlfriend.

She clearly looked zoned out of it before i called her name one more time and sat on the same couch as her. "Huh? oh no. that's not it." she whispered. Something was definitely up with her.

"Well what's wrong? i can help. is it when that kid sat next to you in class instead of me?" I asked. She never really liked that kid.

"No Parker." she chuckled. "It's just...i'm scared to meet my brother. i mean what if i'm not a good sister? What if he hates me?" she said. And if i know her, she's thinking of more. i couldn't help but give her a tight hug. That's when she started to cry in front of me for the first time. It was nice to be able to be there for her.

3rd person

While Parker was hugging you, Maddie and Joey were watching from the stairs. Everyone could tell that you felt closer to him more than ever. He pulled away and whipped away the teardrops from your face and kissed your forehead. Its what everyone who has seen you cry does after you're done.

Maddie and Joey were both trying to hold back their excitement but just ended up randomly clapping out of awkwardness and happiness. "uh...i'm gonna go play basketball outside. Anyone wanna join-Maddie-?" you asked more as of a demand. You know that she knows that what you said wasn't true.

"Huh? oh. No. I'm good today." she said out of fear. And Maddie doesn't fear anyone other than Liv. you gave her a stern look and grabbed her arm when she wouldn't come. "Aweeeee. Whyyyyyyyy???" she screamed out of laziness and fear at the same time.

Once y'all we're outside, you gave her a look. "Dude...i know what you're gonna say...and yes i know that was a lie you told Parker." she said. You made a huge sigh knowing what was gonna come next. "But, but..you do know you can keep a lie from him. I mean he's your best friend. And i mean best. He knows you better than you know you." she pointed out.

"I know. i know you're right. But..technically i'm not lying." she told her honestly. But she was still was confused by what you meant. "I mean..i am really scared of meeting my brother. I mean...what if he's like..really judgmental and i don't live up to his expectations? And what if i don't worry about him too much? Or i worry too much?" you question her and yourself as you walk to grab a ball and throw it back and forth with each other.

"Hey..you are going to be a great sister. Who cares if you're too caring or not caring enough. You love him and that's all that counts." she smiled shooting the ball into the net. "And hey, if he doesn't want you..we'll always take you." she said.

"Thanks Maddie. That means a lot since you're going to loose at your own game!" you yell performing a slam dunk perfectly.

When you came down she could tell something was up. "That hurt didn't it?" she laughed. You nodded in pain but saying it was worth it. And of course she snorted taking the ball.

Meanwhile when you and Maddie were outside talking and playing, Joey and Parker were inside also talking and playing. Just playing video games.

"So...Y/N seems like a nice girl, huh?" Joey said. Parker gave him a weird look pausing the game and getting up to head to the kitchen.

"I mean i only lived with her for years, so yeah. She's nice." he said turning his back to the push door pushing it with his back with a sarcastic face on. Joey following after him.

"Well, i mean..i know you like her man. And i know she likes you too." he said kindly. It meant a lot to Joey that his little brother was happy.

Parker's head shot up and away from the fridge to his brother at the table. "Say what?" he asked shocked running to the table. He quickly realized that what he was doing seemed weird and tried to walk it off. "I-i-i mean..uh..how do you know this stuff joey?" he asked standing behind a chair.

"Well isn't it obvious? You would do anything for her right?"

"I mean yeah." Parker smiled.

"And i know she would do the same. Doesn't that say anything?" Joey asked.

"I mean other than we're best friends who would do anything for each other?" he asked not seeing what you, Joey, Maddie, Liv, and practically anyone at school could see.

"Dude! i'm trying to tell you that you should ask her out. On a date. And by date i mean to the dance that's coming up soon." he said quickly walking up to his room.

He left Parker sitting at the table alone thinking of what to do next. To you it was very simple. But to him it wasn't.

"Oh," Joey said coming back downstairs for a second still on the steps, "you should also know that what she told you on the couch was a lie about why she wouldn't be your science fair partner. Bye!" he said and was gone again.