Episode 18

Y/N pulled her phone out of her hoodie and tapped on the group chat they all share. Before she even got to the second ring, they barged into her room. "Dude why are you calling us? We're right here." Ash laughed closing the door behind her.

"Yeah. Remember you sent that whole text to the group chat at like 3 in the morning so we said we'd come over." Dusk agreed.

"Right. Forgot about that." she nervously laughed.

"No worries." they replied. They each took a seat somewhere in the room and looked to their friend. "So what's up?" Ash asked.

"I got an opportunity have my invention help millions of people around the world by this cool company. Only things is.. i have to leave for 2 months. Not only that... i have less than 15 hours to finalize my decision." she said.

"Holy shi-" Ash began to yell.

"Shirt!" Dusk finished for her. She glanced at the girl and shook her head. "Sometimes i worry about you." she said. "But Y/N that's awesome! Obviously i'm gonna be happy for you but we all know deep down i'm gonna hate you a little bit." she laughed.

"Yeah same. I'm so proud of you dude!" Ash smiled. "And sorry for my language." She apologized.

"No worries." Y/N smiled. "So you guys don't think i should stay?" she asked.

"Of course not! You can't pass up this opportunity!" the girls said. "Besides.. you wouldn't be missing a lot." Dusk shrugged.

"I'm really glad i have you guys." Y/N randomly said. The girls made a weird face to her and she made the same face. "Yeah felt weird coming out of my mouth."

"Like i'm used to the compliments but not so much affection." Ash laughed. They continued to joke around for a while and just talked.

Y/N finally felt stress free. Maybe she knew what she's going to do now. She grabbed her phone and went to message her coach.

✨✨✨

hope it was good. anywho... carry on with your day.