Episode 9

As Y/N's father stood in the doorway and she stood with Parker, her anger leveled up. Her brows came together and she clenched her jaw. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Anger was filled in her voice and she started to walk to the couch.

Her fathers eyes softened and he slumped where he was standing. "Uh.. I came to wish you-"

"No. You don't get to wish me anything." she said pointing her finger at him. Parker gave her a look and she let her hand fall to her side. "Not after what you did."

Her fathers face was a mixture of guilt and confusion. He knew exactly what he did. But he didn't want to hurt his daughter anymore.

"You told me my mom died. In the hospital. Do you know why?" she asked. Parker stood between the two not sure of what was going to happen.

Her father never spoke. Only looked down to his feet. "Can we speak privately about this?" he whispered.

"Why? Is it because Parker's here?" she harshly asked. He only nodded in embarrassment. "No then. He's staying right here to hear you out."

"I am?" he asked.

"Yes." she whisper yelled. He walked over to her and spoke in her ear. "I don't care about you and Joey's swan boat, dude! He lied." she blurted out. It made Parker's eyes widen a little.

Who knew she could get all angry and mean. "Okay." he stated and walked to the couch.

"Look.. i got a call your mom was an accident."

"And you decided it best to just, what... lie to your only daughter?" she asked. "You were drunk and high so you told me she died?! And now you just want to come back in my life? She was alive this whole time and you lied."

It was getting pretty loud with all of Y/N's yelling. Her father wanted to speak but she barely let him get out a word.

"I had to find out from her calling me that i had a brother. They were alone thanks to you." she said. Her dad tried to reach out to her but she just walked out and went up to her room. "I don't want to hear it!" she yelled before she was at her door. A loud slam was heard and both the Parker and her dad were surprised a little.

"Uh.. she's just a upset." Parker tried to say. "I'm just gonna go see if Joey wants to... work on our boat." He let out this nervous laugh as he backed away to the kitchen door. "You can just... wait here until she calms down, i guess."

The man just nodded and sat down. Parker on the other hand went in the kitchen and was heading upstairs to check on his best friend.

"Y/N?" he whispered. He knocked on her door and heard nothing. "Y/N it's Parker." he stated. He waited a few seconds and then heard her doorknob jiggle. He assumed she unlocked it and opened the door. "Woah."

When he entered he saw her throwing things away and breaking certain things as well. It seemed like she was getting rid of things her dad gave her which made sense. It was all things from her past that she seemed to not care about anymore. "You know what's crazy? He gave me this thing just weeks before everything broke down." she said. She held a small teddy bear in her hands and looked down on it. "Guess this won't matter anymore." she said and tossed it into the trash.

"Why... why are you throwing all of this away?" he asked. He picked up a pink envelope that seemed to be written a few years ago. "What's this?" he asked.

Y/N looked up from where she stood and her eyes went wide. That letter Parker was holding was a letter she wrote in 3rd grade. To him. It took her at least 2 years to express all her feelings she had for him. "No." she let out and grabbed the letter. "It's uhhh.. something my grandma gave me a while ago. Before she left on her lifelong trip with her boyfriend." she laughed.