Chapter 1: Capture Again?! Seriously?!

Yes! This took me forever, between work, housework and the things I need to finish up, I got the first chapter posted.

CALLING ALL R.E FANS!! CALLING ALL R.E FANS!!

I need your help, (I just sounded like Dora the Explorer), anyway I need help on what else I should put in my R.E Fanfics. Movies and games alike. I need help with R.E Retribution and R.E 5.

If any of you have ideas I would be glad to hear them, but if they are ideas relating to my other stories, go post there. I need R.E ideas for this one.

Review! Like! Fave! And Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Capture Again?! Seriously?!

Everything happened so fast, the ambush, the fighting, all the survivors were being slaughtered, she tried to fight back, tried to protect everyone, but there were too many of them, they came too sudden too fast. Then she remembers a sudden pain in her chest and hitting the water, her best friend calling out to her as he dives after her as she drowns.

Let rewind the battle rewind everything back before the killing the guns firing, the dying, before the Umbrella operatives jumped down onto the ship, before their ramps opened before they dropped the bombs and before the ocean waters attacked them. Before they were even in range.

~8~8~8~

My name is Alice.

I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world.

I was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called The Hive, a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, viral weaponry.

There was an incident.

A virus escaped.

A lot of people died.

The problem was, they didn't stay dead.

The computer that controlled The Hive was a state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence: The Red Queen.

The Red Queen responded to the threat of the viral outbreak in an extreme way.

She went homicidal.

"You're all going to die down here."

The Red Queen attempted to kill everyone, whether they were infected or not.

"Down!"

I managed to escape, but this was only the beginning.

The viral outbreak spread like wildfire, first across the United States, then the world.

The T-Virus didn't just bring the dead back to life, it mutated them in terrifying ways.

Despite the apocalypse they created, the Umbrella Corporation continued to experiment with the deadly virus.

I was infected.

But the virus bonded with me on a cellular level.

I develop powers.

But I wasn't alone.

I meet another, Annabelle Wong, a woman that too work for the Umbrella Corporation, she was their best agent.

But they betrayed her and experiment on her body, injecting her with four different viruses, they all bonded to her on a cellular and emotional level.