Chapter 2

Lizzie's POV

I walked down the stairs and down the hallway. "LIZ CAN YOU GET THE PHONE PLEASE." Mum shouted. I looked to my left and saw the phone vibrating and ringing away. I sprinted away from it.

"SORRY MUM. I'M NOT NEAR IT." I hated answering the phone.

"LIZ, PLEASE!" I sighed and slowly shuffled over to it in the hope that it would stop before I got there.

It didn't.

I had to answer.

"Hello, who is speaking, please?"

"Hello, is John North there?"

"Urm... Yes, I'll just get him for you" I walked out the back door frowning at the northern lady on the other side of the phone. "Dad, some lady wants to talk to you."

I handed over the phone to my dad, who took off his gardening gloves and mouthed "Who is it?" I just shrugged. 

10 minutes later Dad walked into the kitchen, his face was pale and he was shaking slightly. "Elizabeth, can you get your mother. I need to talk to you both." I nodded and we all sat at the table. "Okay, so, that was my ex-wife on the phone. Urm... She, she said I have a son and he's getting married. He's 27 and I never knew." I stared at my father. My jaw dropped to the floor. I wasn't an only child. I had a brother. I sat back in my chair. "Apparently, his name is Phil, he has black hair and blue eyes. He's marrying a girl named Clara. That's all I've been told." I suddenly sat up straight. That description rang a bell in my head.

"Phil? Black hair? Blue eyes? What's his surname?"

"Lester."

"PHIL LESTER! OH MY GOD!" I stood up and tears slipped from my eyelids. "YOU'RE JOKING! PHIL LESTER IS MY BROTHER?"

"Elizabeth, what are you talking about. Please sit down." Mum said sternly.

"Mum, Phil, who I watch on youtube and listen to on the radio."

"Darling, it's probably just the same name. Don't get your hopes up." Mum told me. I shook my head and sat down again.

"I gave them our address and Phil will come down anytime within the next week. So we can meet him." We nodded and walked off to different areas of the house, to deal with this situation in our own seperate ways.

I sat on my bed and looked at my wall. A large Phil Lester poster was hung up. "Please be you, Phil. Please." I murmured as my imagination took me away from reality; creating adventures that me and my brother would never face.