Chapter Five: Gythian Guard

Kestrel and Taka vanishes into thin air and go into the apartment, they rush upstairs before they become visible again. They see Gwen tied in a chair and a strange guy. They both charge at the guy with immense force and a strange guy appears in front of them and sends them back with their own force. The guy looking at Gwen says calmly "Thank you Lance, once again your a life saver." Lance says "Your wisest choice is to run away." Taka says "So your Lance. A Gythian protector, and a warrior, don't care though, get out of our way." Kestrel and Taka haré at him one more time and Lance says "Why hit one of you, when I can hit all of you haha." Lance grabs his shield and holds his ground. Kestrel charges in front of him and Taka runs and jumps. Lance says "Your paltry attack's Gail against gythian steel." Lance smashes his shield against Kestrel and he grabs his Lance and hits Taka. He falls to the ground and backs up.

    Gwen wakes up and sees Taka and Kestrel. "Where am I?" Gwen said confused. Taka and Kestrel vanish and Lance gets surprised. Taka runs to the left side of Lance and Kestrel runs the right side of Lance. Lance calms down and focuses, but by the time he's done he falls to the ground. Kestrel grabs the man and hits his head causing him to knockout.