Chapter Four: Lost & Missing

The gang walk around and try not stand out. They walk for about three hours straight and can't find the building. They continue to walk and they hear a grumble. Taka and Kestrel look at Gwen. Kestrel tells her "You need to eat something, plus everyone of us is hungry right now, we'll continue the search later." They find a restaurant and go in it. Gwen says a little rapidly "I'll have some sushi, two sandwiches with ham, lettuce, tomatoes, and yellow cheese also a strawberry milkshake, two tacos, three pizza slices." She smiles and turns around at Taka and Kestrel. They smile back at her and they order their food.

Two hours later
    Kestrel tells Gwen and Taka "I'll go look for the apartment where the guy lives, he can't be that far and plus there's almost no one outside, you guys go hide in the brush." Gwen and Taka nodded and they go to the brush, Kestrel leaves and starts searching for the building. She goes deeper into the outskirts of Gythia and says "So that's where your hiding, gotcha." She runs back to where Gwen and Taka were hiding and finds Taka knocked out. She shakes him and slaps him until he wakes up. Taka groans and says "What happened." Kestrel tells him "Where's Gwen, I thought she was with you." Taka says "I just remember getting hit in the head and my vision fading away." Taka gets up and both of them start searching for him.

    Kestrel tells Taka "Also I found that apartment where the guy lives." Taka says "Maybe they found out about us and they took her there, let's just go check to make sure she's there." They go to the apartment and there's no guards.