Chapter Two: The Boat

Taka, Kestrel and Gwen carry on their mission and begin to head to Gythia. Kestrel said "It's going to take us days to get to Gythia." Gwen answered "They have a lot of security, do you have any idea how we're going to get past them." Taka said "You heard the boss, the guy we're going to get doesn't have guards." It stood quiet and they kept on walking.

Six-Hours later
    "Finally, we got to the boatb, I felt like we were never going to get there" Gwen said. Gwen throughs a rock to the security's head, he stands up and turns around. Taka and Kestrel run to the boat and Gwen follows them. The guard says in a drowsy tone "That's weird, whatever." Gwen, Taka and Kestrel chuckle and walk rapidly. They go on one side and see guards coming there way. They rush to the opposite side of the boat and see another two guards walking there way.

    Kestrel tells Gwen "Sorry girl." She vanishes and Taka tells her "Be careful Gwen." Taka vanishes into the air and jumps into the top of the captains roof. Gwen says quietly "Are you fucking kidding me right now, you guys with your vanishing skills." Gwen thinks of a way to hide and she can't find a way. The boat starts to drift away and she says "Oh well, goodbye guards." She runs to the right side of the boat and grabs the pipe in top of her. She jumps and kicks them off the boat causing them to fall in the water. She does the same on the other side of the boat and she finishes off with the guards.