Ch 42: When Our Lips Meet

Start from the beginning

She told me she doesn't like using her strength on people. So I wonder....when was the last time she actually fought someone?

''Let's sta-'' before I could finish a groan escaped from my mouth feeling a full-force kick against my ribcage, making my back collide with the wall. Everything went black for a couple of seconds before my vision returned. I was looking at my own feet being seated against the wall. Breathing became hard feeling my rib area hurt.

''Jimin! I'm sorry I didn't mean to use all my strength!'' I heard Teya panic. I could only focus on her voice for a moment as the room was spinning.

Good gods....

It was only minutes later that I noticed her already seated beside me holding onto my shoulders.

I couldn't help but laugh thinking about what just happened.

''I haven't fought for so long.....I don't know how to hold back my strength...Are you okay?'' She asked worriedly. I nodded my head knowing that as painful as it was to breathe it would probably be worse to speak. Like a drunk, I supported myself against the wall trying to get up.

''We should check your ribs.'' Her arms gently held me steady as she guided me to her bed, while her words were coated in guilt.

''Ah, it's your fault. Why would you let me do something so stupid'' she complained while slowly getting rid of my upper clothing. The only thing I could do was laugh at her cuteness while grunting from time to time because of the pain.

''Stop laughing.....it's not funny you're hurt'' she scolded placing the piece of clothing neatly next to me on the bed.

''It's not that bad'' I smiled looking at her. Her eyes didn't look at me at all but were focused on my stomach.

''It's blue...'' She muttered softly while kneeling down. Her hands slowly reached towards the area where she kicked me. My body tensed up feeling her soft hands touch my skin.

''It will heal. Just glad I didn't break anything'' I smiled back at her. At that moment she looked up at me wanting to say something, but instead, we both fell silent.

I can hear my heart beating...

''Y/N will be safe. We will do anything to make sure of that.'' I noticed the nervous tone once I began to fill the silence, but luckily it seemed she didn't notice. Her eyes started to glisten and this time the smile that she showed me was sincere.

''I hope Minjae will be okay'' she replied. Like under a spell my hand moved on its own meeting her face. My thumb traced down her cheek making it feel like a spark hitting my fingertips.

''Me too'' I replied. Once again silence fell into the room only this time I got lost in her eyes. 

Teya.....doesn't look cruel at all. Not like a monster at all. Whatever people think of Infernals they are wrong.....Cause just like Teya said. If you look at our actions, in the end, we are all like one another.

''I should go'' she whispered slowly standing up. She was gone for a long time I'm sure people were getting suspicious of her. Especially because she and Y/N have a good bond which is known to everyone, But I didn't want to let go of her just yet. I lowered my head before carefully grabbing her wrist and making her face me.

''Jimin?'' Hearing her say my name was enough to make my emotions stir. I lightly tugged on her arm pulling her onto my lap. The small collide with my chest made me groan from my still injured ribs. Once I noticed that she wasn't protesting I released her, only to intertwine our fingers together.

''Did he hold your hands like this?'' Once again I felt a dumb grin appear on my face realizing what I just asked. My feelings were getting the best of me.

''What?'' Once again she was confused by not only my actions but my words as well. I let my eyes admire her features and gradually she did the same too. 

''His hands weren't as soft as yours.....they weren't this gentle'' she answered making me smile like an idiot. 

Once again this feeling...

''Will you do one thing for me?'' She didn't reply nor questioned me with her eyes. It meant she would do anything I would ask of her at this moment.

''Close your eyes'' My request came in a whisper and noticing how she didn't hesitate to close them, made my heart beat uncontrollably. Butterflies were flying down my throat, my stomach even my fingertips. As I leaned forward I could feel her breath against my lips. 

Her hand that was holding mine tightened while her eyes quickly squinted tighter for a moment. 

My eyes stayed locked on her lips as I leaned in more, this time our noses brushing against one another. As the second passed I found myself tilting my head and the moment I closed my eyes, it felt like my heart was ready to jump out of my chest. 

Her lips are so soft. 

Our lips were lightly pressed up against one another as her fingers started to loosen, but once I leaned in more, taking them whole, she gripped onto me tightly. 

She is driving me crazy...