Ch 23: Do You Love Me Too?

Taehyung

''Am I allowed to enter?'' Feeling my words getting swallowed up I just nodded like an idiot.

She slowly stepped into the room and closed the door. I stayed quiet admiring how beautiful she looks. I was just speechless, just thinking that this was the same Y/N I see every day. 

She always gives off such a strong vibe but also.....lonely. As if she doesn't want anyone to reach out to her, but now.....she seems so soft and innocent. 

I could see that she was getting nervous she was fidgeting on her spot a bit. 

I truly believe that she did change ever since we first met. She is slowly starting to accept everyone around her and opening up. She wants to reach out to others. I want to be the one to hold onto her hand when she does so. 

''Uhmm......the high commander told me to show it to you....''

''You can just call her Minjae'' I smiled trying to hide my madly blushing face. Right now Minjae wasn't the only girl among us, I'm sure she sees Y/N and Teya as her sisters. I'm very grateful to her for always being such a big help. The navy color of the dress matched her skin so well. It fits her perfectly slightly showing off her collarbones before it hugged her waist.

''I- It looks weird on me right?'' she questioned me. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that she stuttered a bit. I finally cleared my head and walked up to her in full confidence. 

''Why aren't you looking at me?'' I questioned this time once I stood in front of her. Her eyes were focused on the floor. 

''I don't know'' she muttered. 

''Y/N look at me...It's an order'' I whispered leaning closer to her. 

I want to get closer...  I don't know what is going on with my heart right now. 

I couldn't stop my lips from turning into a small smile once she did as I said. There we were standing in my room silence surrounding us and the only thing I could do was stare into her beautiful eyes. My heart was beating so rapidly, trying to control it was no use. She too kept quiet and looked back into my eyes. I noticed now that she indeed had a dark edge around her orbs. 

''Taehyung......I feel''

''Nervous'' I answered. For some reason, my voice came out like a whisper not wanting to ruin this moment right now. 

''I am? My heart is......beating so fast and my hands''

''Are sweaty'' I chuckled making her eyes grow big. She slightly nodded her head maintaining our eye contact. I kept quiet again just looking at her admiring her features. Her eyes, nose, lips, the beautiful strands of hair that framed her face. It took my breath away. I felt something being pressed against my chest and noticed her placing her hand there. 

''Yours is beating fast too.'' She was looking at my chest where her hand lay. 

It's the first time a girl makes me feel like this. Perhaps this is just because of the bond? Maybe it's affecting me too, to care for Y/N, but I don't want that.....I want me to care for her because I want to and I want her to care for me too because of that. I wish that we could break the bond as soon as possible. Of course, the outcome might be bad.....who knows maybe she doesn't care about me at all and hurt me. Or.......she still cares for me, but because of her own feelings. Not because of feelings that are forced onto her.

''Why?'' I closed my eyes for a second hearing her whisper it to me. It was driving me crazy hearing her soft voice ask me something so gentle. 

''Because of you....you are doing this to me'' I slightly smiled placing my hand over hers that was touching my chest. I leaned closer her eyes widened because of my actions but she didn't move backward. I leaned my nose against hers and smiled closing my eyes. My hand slightly squeezed hers.

''You look beautiful'' I finally spoke before slowly opening my eyes again. Thats when my heart dropped. She smiled.....she smiled so sweetly at me. The corner of her eyes crinkled and I could see a hint of blush on her face. That moment I did something out of my control. 

I cupped her face and leaned in. I would have never known that Y/N could make me go this crazy. Our lips were slightly apart and that's when I stopped. My thumb slowly stroked the side of her cheek.

''You mean a lot more to me than you think'' I whispered before finally letting go. I stepped away from her, 

why do I feel so miserable? 

''You should g-'' Right when I wanted to send her away she grabbed my hand in hers. I stood frozen not being sure if she really was the person doing that.

''Thank you...for making me smile'' She spoke her eyes fixed on our hands. 

''Y/N do you really care for me only because of the bond?'' I asked her, but just as fast as he held my hand, she let go again. That smile that I caused to appear.....faded away due to me as well.

''I don't know..'' she responded. 

Just the answer I expected.

''Do you think if the bond breaks. You won't care about me anymore...?'' I kept questioning her. 

I want to break it so bad.

''I do not wish for our bond to be brok-''

''But I do.'' Hearing myself say that caused regret to form.

She looks betrayed.....

''I want you to care about me because of your own feelings not because of the bond.'' Was I being selfish? 

''You love me....?'' her question struck me like a knife. 

''You shouldn't love me Taehyung.'' Here I was losing my temper, I'm sure she would tell me that she is an Infernal and we can never be together. Or that she doesn't deserve to be loved. It makes me mad when she talks badly about herself.

''Give me one reason why?'' I stepped towards her making her look up at me. 

Why did her eyes turn so sad?

''Because you're already promised to someone else. Besides wishing for such a thing would be impossible. One day the whole world will know what I really am. The prince of Navarre will never get the blessings of the people to marry an Infernal. So......don't fall in love with me.'' 

Why is she talking as if she is in love with me...? I couldn't take it anymore and leaned my forehead against hers.

''What if I already am?''