Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

The next morning...

"You need to go fix this Tony thing before shit hits the fan, Rae," Anthony says, looking up from my phone, "if this thing keeps ringing it'll wake up those of us who will complain about a hangover."

"I know I need to fix this, but I need to talk to Vic, and he's the only one in this fucking situation who isn't calling me," I say, whisper-yelling at Anthony, running a hand through my hair and biting on my lip.

"Rae, I know you want his opinion on how to fix this, but you have to remember that Vic didn't do this stuff. He wasn't the one who left, had a kid, got rid of that kid, then let a drunk Brendan tell the father of that child all the shit," Anthony says, barely looking up at me, reaching for his water. "You just need to talk to Tony. You fucked him several times over a course of four years, so worse case scenario just fuck him again and get his mind off of Jordan."

I rolled my eyes, shooting a death glare at Anthony, "you're an asshole sometimes, you know?"

He throws his hands up, shrugging his shoulders, "you woke me up at eight in the morning on our day off, I feel as though I have enough reason to be blunt as hell with you. I mean, you did kinda screw up by dragging your feet in telling him. You lured yourself into a false sense of security. That's all on you, and you need to just face it."

"I hate when you're right," I mutter, sitting up, grabbing my phone, and pushing myself into the standing position. "I'm going to their bus to see if I can find him."

I walk out of the lounge, towards the door, stopping and grabbing my laptop so that I can have more pictures and videos in case Tony asks to see some. I bite my lip and debate taking a detour and finding Vic before I talk to Tony. I throw that idea to the back of my mind, Anthony is right, I need to just face Tony and get this over with.

As I walk towards the area that Pierce's bus is usually parked, my mind starts to wander and I start to worry if Tony will try to take Jordan from Amy and Jon. He couldn't, could he? He wasn't there to sign the birth certificate, I said that the father was unknown. I didn't tell anyone other than my group of friends and family who the father was. I signed away all of my parental rights, and the only way I would ever have them back is if something happened to her parents.

I push that out of my head, knowing that Tony wouldn't want to take her from them, she knows them too well. He wouldn't want to do that to anyone. I hope.

I walk up the steps to their bus, pressing in the code and stepping into the bus. Jaime is sitting at the table in the front and just barely manages to make eye contact with me. "I'm hungover and Tony's been bitching all morning, go make him shut up so that I can sleep," he mutters, laying his head back on the table.

"I'm here to try," I whisper, "is he in the lounge?" I ask, watching Jaime barely nod his head as he lets out a groan.

I bite my lip, walking towards the lounge door and grabbing the handle. I knock on it softly, and open the door slowly. "What do you want?" Tony mumbled, not looking up from the floor. "I told you guys that I didn't want to fucking talk."

"Tony," I mutter, my breath catching when he snaps his head up towards my voice, "I just want to talk, I want to explain some things."

"I think you made shit pretty clear last night. I have a fucking daughter that I didn't know existed."

He was angry. I had never seen him this mad in the four years that he and I were together. I understood, I knew why he was mad. It all made sense. "Look, you're mad. But this won't help anything. You being mad, you not taking a chance to ask questions and get to know what all I thought about when deciding to give her to Amy and Jon, this won't help anything. You need to at least look at her. You don't even know her fucking name," I say, my voice getting harsher and harsher with ever word until I'm scolding him like he was a child.