He then sat next to one of the trio perverted his name was, Issei Hyoudo with an irritated face on (Y/n)'s face.

Timeskip

"Yo, Gil!" Issei called his name.

(Y/n) looked back at Issei who calling his 'fake' name.

"Wanna see some cool action?" he asked with stars on his eyes.

(Y/n) then replied rolling his eyes and waving his hand meaning he won't go with him. But then he remembered something and smirked evilly.

"Alright, I'll go with you with one condition," he said putting both of his hands on his pocket.

Issei nodded and show (Y/n) the way.

Each hall (Y/n) passed, there's always girls watching him, this day is really busy for him because lack of homework and pretty much girls as well, but unknown to him, the two popular girls were watching him all the time, actually make it three girls watching him.

'so this is what it feels like to going school.' he thought and smiled.

'kinda hate it but also like it.'

Ophis POV

My, my look at him, he's in that school full of Devils? what is he doing there? is he knows that school has many Devils around?

I don't know what is he thinking to enroll in that school but I doubt he doesn't know that school is where the Devils gather such as Lucifer little sister and the Thunder Priestess and Sitri's household.

Anyway, I'm a Dragon God that doesn't mean I can't transform. I can transform anything that I want except for human tools such as pickaxe and etc.

I would like to destroy this school whenever I want to, but this boy is preventing me even though he didn't tell me or something.

he is really something, but his aura and power are... gone? I think he used some kind of magic to make his power invisible, I like this boy even though I don't have the feeling because I was made with pure nothingness.

putting that aside, I saw (Y/n) with small groups contain three boys, I can tell that these three boys are a pervert meanwhile with (Y/n), he had something on his mind and I don't like it.

Anyway, Great Red sensed something that he never sensed before. Great Red and I become friends or Acquaintances because of this boy's sudden appearance.

he sensed another great power the same as (Y/n) but this time... is a girl but (Y/n) power is stronger than this girl.

And then I saw the trio perverted boys running away from the girls while (Y/n) laughed and got thanked by the girls for telling that the trio perverted idiots peeping on them.

"At least he's not a pervert," I said my last word and then vanished to Dimensional Gap.

(Y/n) POV

That is the funniest thing I've ever had done in all years! even the funniest guy in my world is not funny compared to this.

I laughed yet again mentally but then immediately return to my old gaze and cold face.

I have never been so happy before in this world, this world making me comfortable even though I had difficulty learning the language.

But again, I need to remain my status as a student of Kuoh Academy, maybe someday I will reveal my true Identity to these mere Devils and show the true King. I can't take it anymore, I want to fight the current Devil King right now. Wait, calm down (Y/n).

The only true Devil King is one of my Sin comrades as well my captain is more powerful then any Sins let's say he is a powerful one.

I represent Sin of Pride because ever since when I'm a five years old kid, I always feel pity beneath me or even an adult who older than me.

And then when I first met Captain of the Sins, I thought he was an easy opponent but I was wrong, in just by a mere second I got destroyed by him.

Anyway, putting that aside, I'm here at the new home that I bought and I gotta admit it is so comfortable.

I sensed something about this girl called, Ophis. she had something in her and to be I think she a dragon? I doubt she isn't or maybe a devil to

"Her presence is almost the same as Gaia, the Previous Sin of Pride."

To be Continued...

~~~~~~

If you read one of my books, "Gaia" is one of my OC. I have a plan to crossover my previous book into this book but not entirely. because the previous book had their own story so yeah.