Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)

Start from the beginning

Harry couldn’t think anymore. He just loved feeling the Alpha so much that it drove him crazy. Feeling his skin, his lips, his entire body. He still kissed back, though, wanting to please Louis. He felt Louis’ tongue pry his lips open and he willingly let his wet tongue enter, touching it with his own. Moans were erupting from his mouth, instantly being swallowed by Louis’.

A scream ripped through Harry’s throat when his brain suddenly registered, Full! and the next second he realized that Louis was inside him.

He came instantly, all over his tummy and let out another moan of pleasure and delight. He stared up at Louis who met his gaze.

“Move, move, oh please!” Harry breathed out, head thrown back, eyes closed and fingers digging into Louis’ shoulder.

“Shh, baby,” Louis whispered and Harry blushed at the nickname. “I have you.”

He then started grinding his hips against Harry’s in figure eights, eliciting little moans and gasps out of Harry’s throat.

“Oh god,” he got out.

“How does this feel?” Louis asked, still moving his hips carefully to get Harry used to him.

“Uhh … full,” Harry groaned.

Louis smirked and leaned down to capture Harry’s lips in his again, his tongue slipping past Harry’s lips and into his mouth. Harry actually managed to kiss him back and let his tongue touch the Alpha’s and Louis was pleased with the fact that Harry was still there, still wanted to satisfy the Alpha.

Louis pulled back from the kiss and started giving short but hard thrusts of his hips into Harry’s wet heat, wanting to see his reaction. Every time Louis moved his hips into him, Harry gave a moan of pleasure, almost choking on it.

It was getting harder to breathe through his nose for Louis, Harry’s intoxicating smell almost suffocating him. The smell was driving him crazy and at the same time, it was the only thing that kept him sane.

Harry somewhen started whispering a mantra of, “Please, please, please, please, please.”

Louis stroked his cheeks, framing his face with his hands. Harry nuzzled into his palms, the touch of the Alpha cooling down the fire that was burning him alive.

“What do you want, baby?” Louis asked, not stopping his slow thrusts into the Omega’s slick hole. The tiny sensible part of Harry’s mind noticed how out of breath the Alpha sounded and it made him proud that he was the reason for it. “Tell me, it’s yours, I’m yours.”

A small cry of ecstasy left Harry’s mouth at those words and finally, the tears started to spill. Louis cooed at him, shushing him as he wiped the tears away, kissing Harry’s lips gently.

“It’s alright, shh baby. I’m here, I have you. Now tell me, what do you want me to do?”

“Fuck … fuck me harder … and faster. Fuck me, oh just fuck me,” Harry muttered and Louis smiled down gently on him, nudging his nose so he would continue. “I want your knot, I need your knot. Wanna be yours.”

“Damn right, you’re mine. Just mine. No-one else ever saw you like this and no-one will ever see you like this. Only me. Mine. My Omega,” Louis growled.

And then he sped up, his arms hooking under the backs of Harry’s knees to push his legs up against his chest so his calves were resting on Louis’ shoulder. The Alpha was thankful for the natural flexibility that every Omega was born with.

Louis sat on his knees, his hands on either side of Harry as he moved his hips at a new brutal pace, watching his Omega’s face twist up beautifully in pleasure.