"Just me?"

"You have others in mind?"

"I do. I have friends who are here along with me. If I'm free, so are they."

"A loyal man. I respect that. So, do we have a deal?"

".....Yes." For now.

I'll see you soon, Jasmine. And hopefully, you don't hate me as much as I think you do.

- BACK TO THE THUNDER LEGION -

"This is the cutest restaurant I've ever seen." Evergreen complimented the establishment.

After leaving the hot springs, the team decided to have dinner at a restaurant in Magnolia before going home.

"Just seems like a regular, old restaurant to me." Laxus commented.

"Men!" Evergreen scoffed, "I swear, they have no sense of style."

"If you say so." Bickslow rolled his eyes even though no one could see him doing it because of his helmet. "On a different note," He turned his attention to Laxus, "you should totally put the waitress in her place. She thinks you're available, man."

"You think so?" Laxus raised an eyebrow questionably.

"It was too obvious if you ask me." Evergreen responded. "She paid you way too much attention."

"What . . . do you think?" Laxus asked, turning his head to his right to look at his girlfriend who was staring at her drink.

Jasmine felt eyes on her, so she looked up, turning her head, and locked eyes with Laxus. "I mean, I don't like it, but we'll be leaving soon so I guess it doesn't matter." She said.

"Jasmine, you can't possibly think that!" Evergreen gasped.

"Well, I'm not trying to start a fight in the restaurant and get kicked out."

"I'm not saying you have to fight her, but I would at least tell her to back off."

"It's fine. Besides, I already sent an electric current up her leg earlier while she was delivering drinks to that other table."

Bickslow snorted at the news. "Oh my-That's what that crash was earlier?" Then he full on began laughing out loud. "She spilled those drinks everywhere! Nicely done, my friend!" He grinned, raising his hand for her to give him a high-five (which she did).

Their food was brought over shortly after with the waitress being too nervous and too focused on not dropping things to pay any attention to Laxus.

An hour later the Fairy Tail wizards left the restaurant and were heading home in separate directions.

Jasmine and Raph walked in comfortable silence. The exceed flew alongside his human companion, reflecting on their time together and how much happier she was becoming with Laxus.

And everything was peaceful until he got the feeling that they were being watched.

"Jasmine,-"

"I know." She quickly replied, having that same feeling. With this knowledge, it would be stupid to go to their house.

So she opted to change to route and head toward Laxus' place.

Now on alert, Jasmine focused more on using her heightened senses.

Hearing.

Smell.

She stopped dead in her tracks when a particular scent filled her nostrils. Raph noticed this and turned to face her, but he did not expect to see his partner looking so distraught.

It was as if she had seen a ghost.

"Jasmine!" He called, flying toward her until he was in front of her face, "What's wrong?"

Feeling afraid and like she was going to vomit, she covered her mouth with her hands and fell to her knees. Her body trembled and as much as she tried to stop it, she could not.

"N-No . . . I-It can't be . ."

Raph softly gasped at how soft and broken her voice was. It reminded him of the past. Feeling very protective, he transformed into his battle form.

He had a feeling he was going to be fighting tonight.

Feeling a presence behind him, he quickly reacted -- grabbing his sword and swinging it one hundred eighty degrees. It was then he realized just who he was pointing his sword at.

"No..." His eyes widened, "what are you doing here, Erik?"