Chapter 1

HII GUYS!  so idk why this is underlined but it wont go away.......  anyway here is chapter one :) btw the song i used is that should be me by justin bieber... while i wrote this i was watching a larry video picture thingy and that song was used sooo dont h8 ! I'm obviously writing my other story right now soo this wont be as long, i started this a lonnnng time ago but didn't publish.. weird. ANYWAY I TALK TO MUCH. BYE ENJOY.

Chapter One

“Where is my god damned phone?” I muttered under my breath.

“I saw it on the coffee table lad” a familiar voice chirped behind me.

“Nialler! I-I didn’t know you were here, uh sorry.” I crossed my arms “where is everyone today?”

“Liam and Zayn are out gettin coffee in town with Paul….” He stopped, Niall has been very upset over the whole Harry incident. Ever since last week harry hasn’t really been talking much to any of us. Him and Niall have gone out a few times but other than that he is alone. He has been avoiding me, I just want everything to go back a few weeks and take everything I said back, I should have known how sensitive Harry is and just shut up. But of course I didn’t because I have a bloody big mouth.

“And I don’t know where Harry is. He um, said he was going out for a walk or something earlier.” The blonde finished, I nodded. Neither of us really wanted to talk on the topic anyway, all anyone really wanted was for the boy to return to his usual cheeky self. I can’t even remember the last interviewer he hit on, he’s been so distant lately it’s bringing all of us down.

“So, Nialler,” I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder. “What have we got planned today?”

He shrugged “interview later tonight, but I think it’s a very laid back day apart from that.”

“Well then I guess you and me are going to have to go have some fun aren’t we?! It’s so boring around here dontcha think?” I smiled, the poor Irish lad looked like he was going to cry. Him and Harry are more easily bothered by things, it’s a shame really. Harry is going through some sort of depression and tuning everyone out and we don’t need our little leprechaun upset too. “C’mon I know just where to go!”

*****

“And we’re back with the hottest boy band around, One Direction!” I watched the fit lady talk to us in her peppy tone but I couldn’t help but glance over at Harry every few minutes. He’s been avoiding me lately and the only chance I get to see him is in interviews. It’s horrible, but I’ll take what I can get, I care about him far too much to waste the opportunity to make conversation with him. “Louis, my next question is for you. The past few years have been a lot. You boys started out with very normal low key lives, with a bit of singing for family and friends now and then, but the XFactor really has changed your lives. Can you tell me what it's been like experiencing all this?”

Oh crap, she’s talking to me… “Erm well, yes. I think we can all agree that it has been crazy, right boys?” I glanced over they all nodded. “But generally we’ve been coping with all the attention and screaming girls pretty well, in my opinion!” I paused, oh no what do I say now. It looks so easy from anyone on the outside watching the interviews but some of these questions you have to think about! “The XFactor truly was the best experience ever. I can honestly say that was a very big accomplishment for me- all of us. It always will be, although we have broken many records now and won some outstanding awards that none of us believe we got, together we accomplished so much. Thanks to the XFactor I have learned so much and well I made 4 new best friends” I could feel the curly haired boy’s eyes on me, but I didn’t dare look in his direction. “Without them I couldn’t have done it, or made it this far in my career either!”