Don't You Remember - Larry Stylinson [boyxboy]

Prologue

LOUIS’S POV.

                “Harry, come back here right now. You know what I bloody meant.” God why has he been acting like such a girl lately?

                “Harry, c’mon this is really becoming silly, you’re acting like a child.” He makes everything so difficult. Seriously what has gotten into him? He has never treated me like this before and yet he is storming away ignoring my existence? He’s just not the bloke he was anymore.

“You think I’m the child Louis? Me? You clearly need a fricken reality check then. You’re 21 and could pass as a 15 year old school girl for god’s sake. I don’t even know who you are anymore; do you realize what you to do m-, everyone?”  I couldn’t believe the words my best friend just practically yelled to my face. I didn’t know what to say, so I just didn’t. “Do everyone a favor and move away with Eleanor.” He spat.

And that was it, within seconds he was gone and I had far too much to say but I couldn’t even come to my senses to yell after him or move. I shivered at the thought of his words, I sat alone in the park frozen in place, it was getting dark but my body and mind couldn’t process what had just happened. Why though? 

Everything seems shorter on wattpad don't you find?? ahah x hope you like it, this is kind of like a side story, I have my other one (Grow up with me) which i spend most of my time on! But sometimes when i feel like changing it up >cause im just crazy like that< i write in this one!! I'll put up chap one too since this is RLLY short :) LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 ps im still new to writting so please don't say anything nasty xxxx 

thank you <3