o n e

NORA'S POV

"Baby, baby, baby, ohh!" My Justin Bieber alarm clock sings

whatttttt? i like Justin Bieber!

I hop out of bed and go in the shower, and steaming water hits my skin.
..
I slip on a pair of ripped jeans and I put on a white tank top, and brushed my hair and put on some mascara.

(Same outfit shown above just without the skirt)

I grab my field hockey bag and my backpack and walked downstairs to see my step dad walk in the front door with, a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette in his hand.

"NORA!" He says while running over to me

His breath reeks of alcohol.

"I SAID HAVE THIS KITCHEN CLEAN BY THE TIME I GOT BACK!" He yells

"I'm sorry, I had a project to do, I'll clean it when o get home I promise!" I say

"Sorry isn't enough." He says

He slams the glass whiskey bottle on my head.

The blood runs down my face.

I run to my room, and wipe the blood off
My face and run out the door.

My step dad was always like that, he was never sober, never dressed clean, doesn't have a job, always abuses me. my grandparents lived across the street, and they payed for everything, the bills, mortgage, for our house..it's horrible, my grandpa was supposed to go in to retirement but my stepdad made him keep working so that we could still live in our house. My real dad, was the kindest sole alive but he passed when I was 3 and my mom remarried to who is now my step dad, and my mom was kind like my mom as well but my mom passed about a year ago, so all I have is my step dad and my grandparents, my grandparents are the kindest people you will ever meet.

..

I walk over to my grandparents house across the street and walk in the front door.

"Grandma? Grandpa? It's Nora?" I say from downstairs

"Nora! Hey sweetie." My grandma says while walking over to me and giving Me a hug.

"I just wanted to say bye before I go to school, so wheres grandpa?" I ask

"He's at work but I'll call him for you later and tell him you said hi." She says

"Ok well bye grandma, love you!" I say whisk giving her a hug and walking towards the door

"Love you no no!" She says

No no was my nickname.
..
I walk down the street to the bus stop, and see Jack.

Jack is a player, but he's really nice to me, and he's the only person that doesn't bully me except my best friend Ellie, who moved last summer, so I have no one.

"Hey Nora." He says while showing me a smile

"Hey." I say

"So what girl you gonna get with today??who you got?" I ask while giggling

Every morning, I always asked jack who he was gonna sleep with.