"No need. Hehe..." He narrow his eyes and I grin.

"You sure? I mean, I could just, you know.." he said while rolling up his arm sleeves. My eyes widened and I hugged him.

"I'm okay Jin. Promise." I looked up to him and he sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Fine. Get ready and then come down and eat breakfast." I smiled brightly and hugged him tighter. I hear him chuckling and hugs me back. We both pulled away and looked at each other.

"By the way, you stink. Go shower." I fake a gasp and hit him, he laughs out loud and walked out.

"Okay....Eomma!!" I yelled at him and he stopped at his tracks and turns around to look at me.

"Oh..it's on. It is on lil Bro.." He said and slowly walking backwards out of my room. I give him a mischievous smile as he kept on walking backwards.

Suddenly, he bump onto the wall and groan in pain. He close his eyes and rub the back of his head and turns around and try to walk downstairs but only to be bumping on the wall again. Idiot...hahahaha!

"Stupid wall!" He screamed and hits the wall as if it's a person. I laugh my head off and he huffed and fixed his jacket and walked downstairs like a boss. Pfft! As if!

And then I began to walked into the bathroom to take a nice long shower and prepare for school.

~10 minutes Later~

I gently put on my shoes and looked at the mirror. I pulled down the arm sleeves to cover my bruises and cuts from the Bullies, like heck, the cuts and bruises starts on my wrists are still visible! I sighed and shook my head. I already put on my uniform and fixed my glasses and my hair, I grab my backpack and my phone then headed out of my room.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and to see Jin placing the plates full of food on the table. He didn't notice me, and that's the good thing.

I mentally smirked and slowly tiptoe to him as his back faced to me. I raised my hand to slap him on the head but he quickly grabs it and turn around to face me.

I cheekily smiled at him.

"Do you really think, I'll let you hit me on the head?" He asked while still griping my hand. I nervously laugh and try to think.

Aha! I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"I'm sowwy.." I faked a sniffle and he lets go of my hand and cup my cheeks.

"Oh I'm so so sorry! Jin is sorry!" He exclaimed and I smirked. I finally hit him on the head. I laugh and he lets go of my cheeks and gave me a blank stare.

I stopped laughing and looked at him.

"It didn't hurt??" He shook his head and began to laugh.

"Gotta be honest with you bro...you hit like a girl!" He said and started laughing again. I awkwardly stand there like....What the heck?

"Are you done laughing?" I asked and he just inhale and exhale to stop laughing. He let out a sigh and pats my head again.

"Lil bro, whatever you hit something, it won't even hurt a fly or make a baby cry." I scoff and cross my arms.

"Whatever......." I told him and his face plastered a huge grin. Son of a gun. I thought to myself as I walked over to the table and sat on the stool. Jin did the same, except that his face looks like Cheshire Cat and mines look like grumpy cat.

"Aw. Don't worry you'll be a big guy someday. Now, stop it and eat before I do something I'll regret later." I instantly grab my chopsticks and start eating. He laughs and began to eat too.

I mentally wanted to choke him but no...he's my big brother! I wouldn't do such a thing!

~Fast Forward: In school~

After Jin drove me to school, I felt so anxious! I let out a trembling sigh and finally had a courage to walked into the school building. As I was walking inside, girls whispered something about me, boys teased me and calls me names. I avoid all of that.

I walked up to my locker and put in the code and opened it. I bought out my books and folders, I was about to close my locker, but something or someone slammed it shut.

I was startled, I slowly looked up and to see no other than Taehyung, my bully, and my crush. Oh god help me! He looks down at me with his dark blue piercing eyes.

He chuckle darkly and slammed me against the lockers. His other friends were behind him, laughing and enjoying the scene. I looked down at my feet, tears started to form in my eyes.

"Look at me." Taehyung said in a commanding voice. I was hesitated at first but screw it. If he wanted me to get beaten so let it be it!

I looked up to meet his gaze. His angry expression was now replaced with a sad and regret? No. He wouldn't even feel sad or regret.

He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rang, cutting this weird moment between us. I grab my things and pushed him away and jogged to my class.

He's a demon. Like hell, Lucifer's son I guess. Admitted, he's a hot demon if you may say. Oh shut up conscious!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~