19- You can touch me

Start from the beginning

Yoongi stared at Tae, "why?"

"You said you called him a whore?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Hoseok is super sensitive about those words. He doesn't just have sex because he gets paid or is just a fuckboy, Hoseok is literally addicted to sex. He can't go 24 hours without having any. Sex is like a drug to him," Taehyung explained.

The silver haired males eyes widened, he now felt extremely guilty about what he had said. He had to admit the fight was extremely petty, it shouldn't have even happened at all honestly.

"I have to admit something," Tae suddenly informed, Yoongi gestured for him to continue speaking, "I had lied before, when we spoke at the park."

"I know," Yoongi admitted, Taehyung knew Yoongi sensed he had been lying so he decided to just come clean.

"I didn't cheat on you with a random guy, I cheated on you with a friend of mine. We were already close, I had lied to him and told him we broke up. That's why he had sex with me in the first place. When you walked in that day, he found out and wasn't friends with me for a month," Tae confessed, glad to have the truth out.

Yoongi just nodded, "I just wish i could get my mind off of all this."

Tae smirked slightly, "maybe I can take your mind off of it?"

<><><>

"He's a dick," Jimin concluded after Hoseok had told him everything.

Hoseok chuckled, hiding his shaking hands from Jimin, "I shouldn't have lashed out in the first place."

"He should have never called you a whore," Jimin stated.

Hoseok chuckled again, he was going to drink some more of the hot chocolate but when he remembered his shaking hands, he stopped himself.

Jimin looked at him with confusion, until he noticed Hoseok's hands. Like an addict, Hoseok needs his drug, with out it he shakes and gets a cold sweat. Yes its odd, but it just happens to him.

"Hoseok, when's the last time you had sex?" Jimin questioned.

"I-It was over 24 hours ago, with Yoongi," Hoseok stated, his hands still shaking.

"HOBI!" Jimin shouted, knowing all to well how the male gets when he doesn't have sex.

Of course, Hoseok would never touch Jimin without his consent. Jimin was his best friend, who he loved, he would never hurt him because of his addiction to sex. But Jimin wasn't going to let Hoseok suffer, since he knew the club was pretty far and Hoseok looked like he was about to pass out.

Jimin gulped, inching closer to Hoseok, sitting himself on Hoseok's lap and proceeding to straddle him. The red heads eyes widened, he has had sex with Jimin before though, but that's because they were drunk or just having fun.

"Hyung, its okay, you can touch me," Jimin assured.

Hoseok hesitated, "are you sure?"

Instead of answering, Jimin connected his lips with Hoseok's. With no more hesitation, Hoseok kissed Jimin back. His hands moving to Jimin's plump ass, squeezing roughly. The blonde moaned into Hoseok's mouth, knowing very well,

It was going to be a long night.

<><><>

Yoongi hiccuped again, the alcohol hes consumed taking over his system. Taehyung was equally as drunk.

"T-that's not how it happened," Tae laughed, watching Yoongi strut in front of him.

Yoongi laughed, "no you were like, bing boom, bing," as he said the weird words, his jutted his hips out.

"When we had sex for the first time, you fucked me so shut up," Tae laughed, his smile disappearing when he noticed Yoongi was about to fall.

Yoongi was luckily caught by Taehyung, their faces inches apart. Tae was the one to close the gap between them, their lips connecting.

Yoongi kissed back, this time he didn't pull away.

A/n
Jihope and Taegi shippers, hi :)
YOONSEOK shippers, don't kill me :)
This chapter was long as fuck I'm sorry lmao, but,

What did you think of Jimins decision to help Hoseok?

Who do you think Tae cheated on Yoongi with?