Night 1

"You're going to the doctor's today, then after that we have a meeting with the boss." At those commands we headed off to the doctor's, leaving the boys behind, but she wasn't done talking. "So they beat you up?"

"Yes,"

"Well you're going to the doctors anyway, we can talk about the bullies later." After that we talked about behavior during class, I later found that I had stood out to much, and would later pay for it, it sent shivers down my spine.

The ride was long, and I was silent for the rest of the ride, we were headed to the public hospital.

Once we had arrived there it was just about before sunset, and my supervisor left me in the car as she went to check me in. While waiting in the car I looked around at the cars that were all parked, I saw a few people in the cars, waiting, or driving, about four or five wandering here or there.

After a few minutes the supervisor walked out of the hospital to the car, grabbing her suitcase which held the tablet that controlled my collar, and various other things for her work. It was something that I was afraid of, it was also something that I had to tear my eyes away from. While I walked to the hospital, I kept my back straight and my eyes forward as I was supposed to and the supervisor was holding open the door until I heard my name get called out.

"Rio!" I looked up to the supervisor and she nodded, so I looked back to see who it was. She was walking up to me, along with a lady that had a silver necklace, a big purple shirt and black tights hair curled and streaked with blonde. "Why are you-" she saw my face and a flash of worry came to her face. "What happened to you? You look so beat up," apparently this caught them by surprise, I wasn't sure what to tell her, but the supervisor did it for me.

"Rio got a little beating from a few schoolmates so we came here to check for any signs of concussions." The mom now looked pretty concerned, she was friendly I wasn't familiar with kind adults, the doctor was kinda nice, but only to a point.

"Do you know who did it?" supervisor shook her head.

"We're gonna ask him later to talk to the principal's, he's usually really honest so we should be able to deal with the bullies soon." I looked at the girl and tried to identify her, I was only able to remember her when I felt the push on my back to move forward, she was Reese, and I wondered why she was visiting the hospital, but it wasn't my business so I stopped sticking my head in it. I had to worry about myself and what was to come of the appointment.

Once I entered the hospital the nurse with the board immediately recognised me, running, and hugging me, this was only a sign that the appointment awaiting me was gonna be tough.

"Rio!" as the nurse gave a lasting hug, it gave me time to look at the people around watching me. Reese and her mom were in waiting, they turned out to be just as surprised as the others, gawking at the pretty nurse joyfully hugging me. There was a difference in reaction between the regulars and employee's reaction, they only smiled knowingly as the newer people looked around in utter confusion.

"We have been waiting for your next visit for the longest time!" The nurse pulled me to the halls, first taking the size and weight, and then taking me much further into the halls. Since the hospital was so large, we ended up going up a few words. We went to floor 5, it was one of the floors that people weren't able to use, they usually told people that the floor was used for operations that could be dangerous to other people, or perhaps nobody knew of the floor. Well that's at least what I think is told to the public. In reality, the whole floor is used for my own tests and operations, many of them are dangerous, but only for me, so I guess it's kind of true.

I was lead in the room that I was most familiar, in the room was the doctor sitting in his stool, waiting with a smile, and a hand held out to the tall white bed. I obeyed and sat on the white bed, sitting towards the doctor, ears open for my next command.