7

You felt the sunlight hit your eyes and slowly woke up. You found yourself alone in the bed with a note on the pillow beside you. You picked it up reading it

Sorry if I was rough with you last night, I would've stayed in bed to give you kisses this morning but I had to go to a meeting I'll see you on Monday. Love you ♥ ps. You can keep that shirt ;)

Smiling at the note you hugged it to your chest and noticed he didn't take back the sweater and smiled his scent was wrapped around you. You sat up and grabbed your phone to find messages from Kate

Kate
So how did your night go? ;)

Remembering the events that took place in your bedroom made you blush a deep red thinking about every detail you replied to her text.

It was... fun.

Kate: fun?

Yeah... Fun.

Kate:What'd you guys do?

Umm.. nothing much..

Kate: BOI I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL FUCKED.

OKAY YEAH WE DID SO WHAT?

Kate: HAHA I CAUGHT YOU INA LIE

OKAY we're meeting at the mall in an hour be ready.

kate:fine.. but you have to tell me everything

Yeah yeah

You got out of your bed and took a shower the hot water hitting your back and dripping down your body you finished up. You got out of the shower and looked in the mirror your eyes falling on the hickeys he had put on your skin. Looking at them they reached all the way down slightly past your collarbone. Your eyes also fell on your hips seeing little scratch marks from him digging his nails in you. You smiled an annoyed smile and put your towel back on walking to your bed room. You dried yourself and put on your leggings and Taes shirt. You walked over to the mirror and grabbed your makeup bag putting on eyeliner and mascara with some light lip gloss. Then covered up the hickeys as best as you could. You then dried your hair and slightly curled it so that is was wavy. Then I texted Kate

In leaving now

Kate: okay I'll leave in 5 min

K

You got your white converse from yesterday and slipped them on and tied the shoelaces. You then grabbed your black backpack and walked to the car starting it up. You drove to the mall and walked in immediately finding Kate a few steps away from the entrance. And jumped on her back and covered her eyes.
"Guess who"
"Hmmm I guess y/n"

You got off of her and smiled walking to the food court to sit down at a table.
"Soooo tell me about last night. " "oh well obviously we did do what you said we did and it was hmm... different" Kate looked at me. "Like how different?" She asked. "Well he was loving and took it slow. He didn't rush things and he didn't leave right after he was done he slept with me through the night." "Wow" "yeah I know it's been a while ever since..." you stoped yourself from saying his name and changed the subject. "Yeah he's really, really sweet" you smiled looking down at the shirt he let you keep playing with the sleeves. "Wow y'all are actually in love. I saw the way you look at each other" she said with a smirk "yo, don't do that..." "do what" "t h a t" you say as you covered your slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"Oooooo y/n I see you" "stooppp" You whined as kate kept teasing you. You guys shopped on your day off as you were looking clothes You saw a nice bandana and a pair of headbands. You took them to the front and paid for it "thanks for your purchase" a nice young girl said with a smile on her face You gave a smile back at which she smiled even wider at.

You walked out and met Kate outside the entrance of the store. You looked at some clothes for you seeing a nice red hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans. You had purchased those along with some red shoes. Kate had to go and do her shifts at work and decided to leave. You thought you should go home too and figure out what your going to eat for dinner.

When you got home you put away taes present and hid it in your closet. You then put you bag on the bed and decided to listen to music while scrolling through your feed on insta. It was dry as heck so you decided to get off and just sing along with the music. The mellow vibes made your space calm. You then decided to make yourself dinner then watch some tv.

Looking through your phones pictures you found some old pictures of you and Kate and your family before you left you H/C.  You smiled at the pictures remembering your siblings and parents. Maybe in a few months you'll be able to visit them. You didn't eat but just decided to just go to sleep. Drifting off into a slumber as you laid your head on the pillow.