lol

Alright
.
.
.
Listen

I have a Harry Potter theory as to how Drarry could've happened.

Hear me out.

So Harry and Ginny got married, as we all know (yucky although they had three great children). After the battle of Hogwarts, they were probably dating, as they wouldn't get married at the young age of seventeen even if they could.

Harry does become an auror after the battle of Hogwarts with his experience of fighting evil. Being an auror is dangerous and he could need to go to saint mungo's ( a hospital) quite often. Keep this in mind.

Then we get to Draco who is a former death eater who never wanted to be one. Let's say that after finishing his seventh year (by going back for an eighth year) he decides to become a healer at saint mungo's to give back to a community that he helped to damage bc we were never told his profession so we can just assume bc he definitely has the smarts to be a healer, as he's AMAZING at potions and is a great student in general. He would also have experience in healing bc he probably suffered many injuries after the war. I hope you see where I'm going w this.

One day, while Draco was on duty, Harry comes in, clutching a bleeding Ron Weasley and Draco comes to their aid. After Ron is all healed and prolly knocked out after that huge fight plus a good amount of blood loss, Draco and Harry chat, both  apologizing for how they treated each other in their youth and decide to try a friendship or at least remain civil.

After a few months of them being friends, Ginny and Harry have an argument and break up. Ginny goes to stay at the Burrow, leaving Harry to drink the house's stash of alcohol and he drunkenly call his friends bc he's that sad kind of drunk lmao. He ends up calling Hermione and Ron but they don't pick up as they are having a date night. Then he calls someone that he knows will pick up bc it's his day off: Draco. Draco can tell that Harry is drunk and immediately heads to his home. He asks Harry what happens and, like a good friend, let's Harry cry on his shoulder until he is fast asleep. He lays Harry down in his bed and let's him sleep but realizes no one will be there in the morning to care for him so he spends the night in the guest room.

Harry wakes up with a pounding headache and Draco helps him through the day while letting Harry talk out his feelings (he's sober now so Draco can really understand what happened) and Draco takes him out to eat later to help him feel better.

Skip a few more months and Draco and Harry are really good friends (they became closer with Ginny getting into a relationship with Seamus Finnigan). Draco (who has known that he's gay for a while but is not out to his conservative parents) realizes that he has feelings for Harry (a biSEXUALL). He decides to tell Harry, who happens to return those feelings and they begin dating.

Skip a year and Draco brings Harry to Malfoy Manor to tell his parents that he in fact loves dick and they take it badly and practically kick him out. Harry takes Draco back to his home to binge watch muggle movies.

Two months later, Draco is finally feeling okay, still going to work and everything, always being the one to heal Harry and his companions after catching evil ppl (lol I say it so stupidly). His dad sends Draco an owl stating that he will be married in three months to Astoria Greengrass (a good friend of his) and that he will have to stop his relationship with Harry bc it is "wrong". So he breaks the news to Harry and Harry understands and many tears were shed that night.

After he marries Astoria, Harry gets back together with Ginny and it makes Draco really envious. He talks to Harry about it and Harry says that it's the least he can do for the Weasley's after bringing him in and treating him like family.

Then we continue with the normal plot and Harry and Ginny have their kids and Astoria and Draco have Scorpius. Then Astoria dies. This breaks Draco's heart bc him and Astoria actually became really great friends during their marriage. Scorpius was mainly for the intent to have an heir but they both loved Scorpius with all their heart bc they realized how much they both really wanted a child. Harry attends the funeral bc he became really good friends with Astoria after Draco told Astoria about his sexuality and Astoria told Draco about her's (SHES A MOTHERFUCKING LESBIAN KIDS for the sake of my theory). Harry also really misses Draco and Draco really misses Harry and shit.

After a few months, Draco decides to owl Harry and explain that he really loves him and he knows that he prolly won't take him back bc if Ginny but he just wanted him to know and his owl relievers it to Harry's room but instead of Harry getting the letter, Ginny gets it bc she was staying home and watching the kids and she burns the letter and Harry never got it. The lack of reply makes Draco extremely sad and depressed.

The worst part is that he has to see Albus Potter, who looks just like his dad, almost every summer bc his son is friends w him.

Sorry if you thought this was gonna be art but I just had to get this down before I forgot it. 💞