TAGGGGGGED!

I WAS TAGGED BY MY GOOD FRIEND, fluttershyiskiller ANNNNDDDD I GOTTA NAME TWENTY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MYSELF! WOO! Les go!

1. I love meh glasses
2. I love my dirty mind (because innuendos are life)
3. I love the fact that I was able to accept the fact that I'm not straight but pan so yea......my girlfriend, Dayanara (her username is  Dayanarapepe102 , go follow her, she's awesome!) Is the best girlfriend ever!
4. I love my tomboyishness
5. I love my CRAZY imagination
6. I love the fact that I can never stay on topic
7. I love the fact that I'm Drarry trash (when was that a secret?)
8. I love my little piece of common sense that I have
9. I guess I like my rich, brown eyes. They'll never be as brown as Mark's in the fanfics but they're pretty brown.
10. I love my tendency to say random things at random times like I spotted a kid in the playground the other day and he was trying to sit on top of a pole and I said "He's humping the pole the wrong way"
11. I love how intimidating I can be when I'm mad (this is directed at you, Sam 🙂)
12. Uhhhhh......OH! I love my brainfarts. Best conversation starters ever.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

I brainfarted. So you guys can fill the last.....eight spaces with things you guys love about me! (I highly doubt those spaces will be filled though).

I have to tag people, oh god. Ummmm....

mxxnylxve
katiestargazer
justa_emo_writer
madisonisthename
eatreadnetflixsleep
Slippy_

Sorry if y'all don't wanna do it. Y'all don't gotta. (My Philadelphian side is showing through, HALP)

Hope you have a lovely day (or night), babes! ~ A_ Nameless_Person ❤️