What will Ashton think of you?

You looked at him and felt a lump in your throat, and went to the sink to clean your dishes - trying not to show how hurt you where, and that the tears suddenly had burst trough your barriers.

You were feeling your nails digging in to your palms - there was no way these tears would give in. Suddenly you could feel a set of arms wrapping around you, and a warm breath in your neck.
"It's ok y/n. It's ok." Ashton's voice expressed calm and collected, while turning you around to face him.
"No it's not. I'm a shit person." You sighed while you dug your face into his sweater.
Your heart hammering so hard you truly believe Ashton could feel it all the way trough his back. He gave a little chuckle at you, and brought you to the couch, and laid down with you and stroke your hair; for a time that felt like hours.
You could hear that both your phones where buzzing and beeping with messages and unanswered phone calls, but for some reason this felt more important to both of you.

He adjusted his shoulders, and you lifted yourself to look at him. "It's ok. Come here. I think you need the comfort more than me." He wrapped his arm around your back, and stroke circles up and down your spine.
The only words that made it out of your mouth was "thank you.". You could feel that he was holding his breath, and was thinking about something.
"Is everything ok?" You pulled yourself up again to face him once more, and stroking his chest softly.
"Count to ten." He said with a grin on his face.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 *knock knock*
You could hear a sigh when he rose up to get the door.
"Just stay if you want - or take the time you need." While he muffled his way to the door.
You could hear Luke's voice all the way into the living room.
"Dude! You look like SHIT." A overly tired Luke screamed trough the house.
You rubbed your eyes, and made your way to the bathroom. Looking yourself in the mirror didn't make this experience any more fun. You looked liked a stuffy mess, and checked the clock and figures that you've been crying in Ashton's arms for almost an hour or two.
You spatter some water on your face, and pull your fingers trough your hair to look a bit more accommodating. Now you were ready to meet the reality, and see the boys that were sitting downstairs. The amount of noise these boys made; did make you feel more calm. It sounded like they where in a much better mood by now.

When you stumble your way into the living room you could see that the entire band where sitting on the patio with guitars, and notebooks. Michael was the first to recognize your appearance in the room. He jumped up from his chair and went up to give you a real hug. For some reason he could see that you've had a rough night.
"I'm just gonna grab my phone and head out." You waived at the boys, and grabbed your purse on the floor, and gave Ashton a assuring smile; to show that you were fine for now. "I'll call you." He yelled while you slam the heavy door behind you.

You start to walk down the street to find 2 texts, and 5 missed calls. 1 from your mom, 2 of y/bf/n, and 3 from Crystal.
"Hey y/n! If it haven't already. You should probably leave Ash's house. The guys are coming over to rehearse for the tour. And you know..." one of Crystal's voicemails sounded.

"Hey C, just left Ashton's! Wanna hang / pick me up! I'm kinda in the middle of the hillside of Studio City." You texted her, before finding a park close by to chill in and try to wrap your head around what had just happened.
The clock wasn't more than 10 A.M but there was a couple of families with their kids walking around the area. You smiled to them, and admired the effortlessness that some of the families had over themselves.

Your phone started to buzz: Crystal Leigh
"Hey, I'm close my Ash's house, where are you?" Her dainty voice said from the other end of the phone.
"I'm in the park just by the house. Give me a minute and I'll come meet you." You hanged up immediately, and walked towards the Range Rover that was parked right by the driveway.

"Hey bug. I brought you a snack, and a pinkdrink from Starbucks. A little picker up." Michael had texted her and said you'd probably need a little pick up. Both you and Ashton had this two broken kids aura around your spirit, and they've all picked it up.
"So it didn't go so well, huh?" Crystal looked at you for a moment before pulling out with the car.
"Well, not as planned for me, but he took it like a champ." You said while rubbing your hands anxiously together.
It didn't take long for Crystal to get up to date with what happened, and she wasn't surprised that he comforted you, and took his time with you this morning.
She pulled her car into the parking lot of her apartment - and grabbed the backpack from the backseat. Before heading out of the car.

Well inside she made you a girly lunch, and put your favorite guilty pleasure tv show on. And cuddled up in the couch with you and Southy.
She knew exactly how to calm you down, and make you feel at home. And Southy wrapped himself in a ball on your lap. Dogs have a funny way if being - they understand when your hurting or if your sick, and they never leave your side.

The door opened up behind the couch, and a guitar case got slammed by the door. Your eyes shut open, and Southy started to bark. "Shit, did I wake you guys?" Michael was standing at the door with his hands full of guitar equipment, and started to walk toward the living room.
You and Crystal must have fallen asleep on the couch, and forgotten about the tv, and the remainder of the food that was on the table. Michael looked fondly at the food, and grabbed both your plates to eat the rest of it.
"Woah there bud, you've forgotten to eat?" Crystal said while shaking her head.
The guys was so focused on work that they used to forget to eat, and even forgot the clock.
"We kinda wrote and finished 2 songs today. And needed to postpone the tour rehearsal." He said while pushing the food in his face.
You checked the clock - 6 P.M - you rushed to find your phone in the middle of the cushions in the sofa. No messages.
You sighed to yourself, and felt a hand on your head. Michael ruffled trough your already messy hair, "he'll call you." His smile made you a little more calm.
He slid into the couch in the middle of you and Crystal. She wasn't of the jealous type, so she shared her man gladly with you for the day. "So what are we watching tonight girls? The great British bake off. Ah, ok!" He said while shoving his hands at the back of the sofa, laughing at how both of you have slept trough almost 4 episodes.

Well home at your parents house you were already pouring yourself a hot bath. Cuz you were sweaty and still had the party stank all over yourself. After scramming the cabinets for your last lavender bathbomb, you poured yourself a good glass of ice cold coke, and put on your favorite relaxing playlist on.
Suddenly you hear something downstairs; your mom was talking to someone. Who was she talking to?
"She's upstairs." You could hear her voice say in a slightly silent tone.