Did we just meet Ashton Irwin?

Y/bf/n looks confused, and scratch her head.
You look at her and laughs, "I'm sorry, Ashton this is y/bf/n" and moves away from his embrace.
"How, who, what? I c-c-an't." She stops to catch her breath.
"Haven't you told her y/n?" He laughs at you both. And starts to fumble with his rings.
"Nope, haven't told anyone actually. I'm not a gold digger, and opportunist" you laugh, and smirk at him.
The last few years didn't end as you had planned, but you never told anyone. And tried to stay away from every social media platform.
"Y/n, tell me! We have a lot to talk about I see." She have her hands on her hips, and takes your hand.
"Hey, what about my photo?" Ashton shrieks and throws his hands in the air.
"Another time. I promise." Looking as your best friend drags you away. "Didn't you want a photo with him?" You asked in confusion.
"My best friend knows Ashton Irwin and haven't told her best friend in the world? Your not the one how allowed to be confused." She says while slamming her hands in the table. And sipping on the now cold coffee.
"Well" - you exhales and starts to think of how to explain it in the easiest way possible.

You started to think about the day you packed up your stuff in your childhood home, and was leaving for Sidney for 3 week. And thinking about the moment when you landed, and was gonna fetch your bags and this guy in a hoodie and glasses took your bags by mistake.
He was tall, and had a big group of people around him, but you didn't recognize them since you where so tired.
"hey, dude ! That's my bag" while pushing him aside and took your bag out of his hands.
"Hey sorry!" He looked surprised at you, and stepped off.
"I'm sorry, I'm just tired. Didn't mean to push you aside." You said and pushed your hair behind your ears.
"Ey, everyone makes mistakes" and you makes a little laugh.
"Everybody has those days - right" you lean out a hand, and a smile.
"Oh I see what you did there missy. I LIKE IT" he said and accepted your hand.
His handshake was firm, and welcoming.
"Ashton's my name, and I'm not in a hurry" - he smirked.
"Y/n, and I am!" you let go of his hand, and tried to look around.
"You you know where the bus terminal is?" While fetching your bags.
"It's just to the left here! I can follow you if you like?" While he tried to take your bags from you.
"That would be nice"