"RION, Crystal is already on her way to the classroom. You need to get ready for your role. I suggest you leave, NOW!" Rion's face paled considerably with [Name]'s comment. The boy immediately zoomed his way across campus. The tired girl sighed in relief. 

"Leo, code red. She's making her way to classroom at a rapid pace."

**********************************

As Crystal was walking towards her classroom, she could feel the stares on her back; judging her every move. Right off the bat, she knew it was a group of girls gossiping about her. 'Whatever, they just feel threatened by me now that one of their kinda got exposed,'

No being can truly match Crystal's thought process. 

The bespectacled girl opened the heavy classroom, to reveal a...

class of only males?!? There was not a girl in sight, causing the girl to sigh. In relief or in annoyance, no one knows. 

Before Crystal could properly react, she clumsily bumped into something--resulting in Crystal's glasses flying off her face. Crystal's majestic eyes were revealed to the class.

"W-what?! How the flip did that happen?!" [Name] muttered angrily, "She was just standing there!" 

"U-um Miss [Name]? What are we doing in a...tree?" Essi shakily asked. 

"It was Aidyn's idea." 

Because there was no need for a distraction team at the moment, [Name] and Essi was sent to spy on the protagonist due to their roles not being needed at the moment. [Name] had a different class and Essi was out due to him being "too injured to come to school." Rion had to leave the team because his part was up. Since it was too obvious for the spying squad to look through the door, the next best thing was to resort to sitting on a tree. And to make things worse, the two of them had to wear owl outfits to "blend in with their surroundings."

As if that would be less suspicious. 

The two watched Crystal's normally pale face turn a bright red and she stumbles to get her glasses. It was quite comical. 

When Crystal finally managed to find her glasses, she hesitantly looked up and saw that no one was looking at her. She sighed in relief, nobody saw her mysterious eyes. Not like she knows that everyone already knew about her deep, dark secret.

However, Crystal celebrated too early when she saw the face of a 'shocked' black-haired boy in the corner. If one knew this black-haired boy, they could tell that his surprised face wasn't an "Oh my god, this girl's are so intriguing. Who is she? Why do I feel the need to protect her," but more of a "why is she here so soon? I thought the distraction team would've given us more time."

Crystal blushed when she saw his face. This man was beautiful. The student council badge pinned on his uniform indicated his status as student council president. His relaxed shoulders gave him a refreshing look. This beauty was mysterious, cold and attractive all at once. 

Blushing, the girl was about to run away before she was called out by a very familiar voice.

"Crystal! Over here!" 

Thanks to Lumi's quick thinking and wonderful acting skills, he managed to bring back a beat red Crystal and coaxed her to stay, thus saving the plot.

"Nice Lumi!" [Name] cheered for the angel's save. Instead of treating this a job, she was watching the drama as if it was a soap opera.

A light giggle came from [Name]'s left, causing the girl to flinch, startled.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I promise that wasn't supposed to be mean... You just looked really cute cheering... Er, sorry. That sounded creepy." Essi apologized deeply. My god, his laugh sounded like a thousand kittens all purring at once. No wonder Rion protected this little slice of heaven with his life. She was obsessed. 

Right as [Name] was about to reassure the worried Essi, her attention was directed back to the drama in front of her.

**********************************

Crystal sat down next to her best friend, Lumi, and damn, did he age like fine wine. He was the epitome of perfection.

"Hey, bestie! I didn't know you were in this class." Lumi's eye twitched as he flashes one of his iconic smiles and causes the girl to blush once more. [Name] swore this girl was going to die from blood loss one day. 

"Here, let me introduce you to the guys in the class." Lumi starts off, "the one with the rose in his pocket is Nari. He may seem like a bit of a jerk in the beginning, but once you get to know him he's such a sweetie." Nari unwillingly winks at Crystal and genuinely smiles at Lumi. Crystal rolls her eyes like the unique girl that she is. 

"The one bouncing around in the corner is Keo. What a ball of energy." The angel waves at Keo with a bright smile on his face. Crystal took one look at Keo and could understand the anguish he was feeling at the moment. She related to this character and was able to sense the deep, dark past he was keeping to himself. She will be the one to fix him. Severely creeped out by Crystal's thoughts, Keo nodded in her direction and resumed back to his game. Crystal translated this as him covering up his true feelings. 

"The one in the corner is Leo, he's our wonderful class president. I know he might seem a bit distant in the beginning but I'm sure he'll warm up to you sooner or later." Lumi gives off a warm smile.

So the handsome class president's name is Leo. Crystal will definitely remember that. 

"'Eye' am looking forward to be working with you." Leo expressionlessly recited. There were at least five tones of irritation in Leo's violet eyes. 

The whole class was taken aback. Was that a... pun? Everyone was trying to hold in their laughter. Well, everyone except for Crystal. She was having a nervous breakdown about Leo knowing her eye color. 

Suddenly, as if by fate, the door was slammed open. Crystal curiously looked to see who enter and was shocked.

It was the red-haired guy who harassed her! Even though it was the opposite way around. 

On his face was a bright red hand print, wonder who slapped him. Everyone crowded around the red-head, asking him what happened and how he got the handprint. 

"Who's he, Lumi?"

Lumi gives Crystal one more close-eyed smile. "Him? That's N, also known as the school's most popular boy."

Author's note: Happy chapter 5 anniversary! Thank you so much for reading my story. If there's any suggestions or questions you have about the story, please comment it down below. 

Some background info:

Acting team is comprised of everyone who has a role in the scene. They pretty much make the magic happen.

Distraction team is anyone who doesn't have/ is in no hurry to get ready for their role. They mainly distract the protagonist until the acting team is ready.

Spying team is anyone who doesn't have a part. They stalk the protagonist and report what's happening to the acting team. 

Again, thanks for reading.