We left and we both agreed to let Zahari stay for the rest of the week. I drove back home, and the kids were playing and I went and laid down.

I was drifting off to sleep when somebody started knocking the
door. I groaned and got up to see who it was. I looked out the peep hole and it was Zay and trey.

"What y'all niggas want." I mugged them and let them in.

"We got some new to tell you about yo sis." Zay said. I told the kids to go in the room. I motioned sat to continue.

"We got all the information to the trap houses and we got information on the leader so in one if those trap houses are your sister." I nodded.

"Ok so I want the guys to suit up and go raid the first one on the list." They nodded and Zay made a call to the trap and tolls them who to look for and to call us if they found anybody.

"So, what's with you and Sabrina." I looked at trey. "I'm taking her on a date on Friday." He looked surprised since he always sees me with different girls almost every day.

"Fr so you turning in yo player card." I heard Zay asked. I flipped him my middle finger. They both laughed and I mugged them.

"I ain't no player." They both laughed harder. Zay was about to say something when somebody knocked on the door. I opened it and it was Bri.

"What you doing here." I asked her. She started crying and shit I rolled my eyes.

"Why you been ignoring me." I sighed. "Cause you was getting to attached and I got a girl. I just wanted to fuck." She slapped me. That shit stung but I ate that shit.

I was about to get my gun out my waist band but say stopped me. "Why can't I just shoot her." I whined.

"Cause you can't go to jail you got Aiden to worry about." I sighed.

"So why you hear." Zay asked. "Cause I'm pregnant." I started laughing.

"It ain't mine so go find yo baby daddy." I was about to close the door, but she put her feet in the doorway.

"You are the father." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Naw man look when the baby born then call me alright but for now stop coming to my house." I closed the door and slid down the door and put my face in my hands.

"What if it is my baby." I asked Zay. I know that Sabrina going to be pissed but it can't be my baby cause I ain't nut in her.

"Of it is then you going to have to tell Sabrina and take care of your responsibility." I nodded.

"Alright but it still ain't my baby until I get a DNA test." I got up and went in the living room and sat down.

"Are you going to tell Sabrina. I shook my head no. "It ain't my baby." Everybody shrugged.

There was banging on my door. I hoped up. I opened it and it was Sabrina.

She was all beat up. She fell in my arms. She had cuts and bruises all over her face and body. "Sabrina what happened." I asked her she was about to close her eyes but I gently slapped her so she would open them.

"So, girls and boys jumped me and an." She started crying and then she stopped.

"They did what Sabrina." I shook her. By now Zay and trey were right there trying to help me.

"They raped me and said that they are coming for you." I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Ok I Sabrina, I need you to keep your eyes open please ok baby just keep looking at me." I tried calling her down.

I tried lifting her when I did there was blood on my pants, so I lifted her shirt I immediately got pissed and just put her shirt back down and started rocking her back and forth.

Her eyes were slowly closing, and the ambulance finally came and put her on the stretcher and took her to the hospital. "Fuck." I yelled. I hoped up and got the kids.

I told trey and Zay to follow me to my granny house. I got out and I went and got my granny. I called some people from the trap and told them to stay and watch the kids and my granny at my house, so I dropped them off to my house and waited for the crew to come.

Once they came, I drove to the trap, and I still had the pants on that had Sabrina's blood on it. I walked in the trap and went to the office and my pops and insane was there.

By now I was pissed, and my hearing was gone. I searched for some pants I left here. I found them and changed pants and I went to the draw that was behind the desk and I got my hearing aid.

I went in the built-in closet I built in there a while ago. It had all my guns in there. I did my password and it opened. I stepped in and made sure all my guns were loaded.

I got my duffel bag and I put all the guns in there. I walked out and closed it and sat in one of the chairs by the desk.

I put my head in my hands. "Can somebody tell us what's going on." I heard my dad say. I started crying.

"Sabrina is in the hospital." I spoke. I looked up at insane and he had a worried look.

"How is she in the hospital." He asked. He looked at me and I wiped my face. "Somebody jumped her and raped her." He had tears coming out his eyes.

I got up and went downstairs and out the door and went to my car. I got in and just sat there looking into space. I drove to the hospital.

I got our and went inside and went to ask the lady that was behind a desk. "I'm here to see Sabrina Jones." I told the lady she did some typing on the computer.

"She's still in surgery so you are going to have to wait in the waiting room until she is out." I nodded and sat down.

A little while after insane my pops trey and Zay came in the waiting room. When they had stepped inside, I was pacing back and forth. "Zion calm down just sit." I stopped pacing but I didn't sit.

"I can't cause if anything come up wrong with Sabrina, I'm going to fuck up the whole city point black period no if and or but because they den fucked up now. I gave her a chance to just leave this shit alone, but she keeps coming back." I started back pacing and they looked confused.

"Who did this Zion." Insane asked. His eyes were red. "Michael did this and that crack head and Ima fuck around and blow they shit up cause they fucking with the wrong one." The thought of them doing it just pissed me off.

The doctor finally came. "Sabrina Jones." I hoped up first and walked towards him.

"What's wrong with her." I asked. "Well, she was cut multiple times and she was raped. But she is alive and well she's in a coma." A tear fell down.

I walked away and was about to go to my car. "Where are you going." They stopped me. By now I know my eyes were all the way black.

"To finish what was started I'll be back later, and granny and the kids are at my house." I turned around and walked to my car.