Chapter 8

"Wake up Lola, wake up, we are here."
I hear Ann voice at first from afar but as I stear to reality I can see she is just beside me. I move Immediately.
"Ouch!" all my body feel numb and arch in pain, that when I recall everything that happen and cried out.

"It's okay, no body can harm you now. I'm right beside you" Ann is petting me now, saying everything so I can calm down. She help me out of the car and also into the house throughout this process, I was crying from the pain my body, heart and soul are throwing at me. I hope I will wake up and see this are all a dream, its never happen, its a worst dream, I will wake up soon, like that I fall into a deep sleep again in the same night and wish by the time I wake up, its all a dream, its never happen.
But its all a lie, Aiden is here again kissing me, I try to stop my self but I couldnt, it get passionately am now I'm slug over him eating his face
'get down dont follow him, stop, stop, stop.' but I couldnt, he did it again 'please, please, I wont do it again, I promise, please stop, please, please'.

"Wake up, wake up, its all a dream." I can hear Ann voice I jump up immediately and hug Ann.

"What did the monster done to you?, please tell me who did this?" I hug Ann and cry again, but before I can reply her, I fell in a deep sleep again.

I wake up to the sound of beeping, after opening my eye, I look round to the white surrounding and see Ann resting her head on the bed.

"Ann, Ann" I call out to her, waking her up.
"How are you feeling?" she asked while rubbing her eye.
"Where am I?, what happen to me?" I asked restlessly.
"You are in the hospital. You pass out while bleeding that why we rush you in." upon hearing this information I started crying, why will this happen to me?, why does it have to happen to me?, what have I done to God?. I'm
Asking my self rhetocal question.
Ann is trying to talk me out of it, while a woman walk in, in a lab coat.

"I am doctor Bennett, I'm also Ann mother, so tell me, how are you feeling?" she said smilling at me and checking my drip.
"I'm feeling sore, am also having head ache" I said drying my eye and trying to keep it all in.
"Don't worry dear, when all the medication kicks in you will be alright. Now tell me what really happen to you?" she asked with a motherly expression.
"I thought he want me, I thought he desire me, but its was all a joke, it was all for revenge." I said crying out.
"Tell me exactly what happen." Dr Bennett said in a worried tone.
"He molest me." I said crying out.

"He rape you?" Ann asked.
"Is it rape?, I dont know he fingered me till I bleed." I said crying out.
"He should be arrested and throw into the prison like a dog he his." Ann interget.

"Don't worry his sample is all over you, I will file a case against him. What is his name?" Dr Bennett asked.
"Aiden Williams" I suplied.

"How come" Ann asked.
"For what happen to Betny and inside the lunch room." I replied her.
"But this is too much" Ann cried out.

"Mr Williams is one of the influential people in the state for you to win this, the press must be involve." Dr Bennett said with a sad expression.
"No, I don't want anybody to hear about this except three of us" I said looking up to them with a pleading eye.
"Not even your parent?" Dr Bennett asked.
"Especially not any member of my family or any friends" I said pleading.

"But why?" Ann asked in a sad voice.

"They will be very disappointed, they don't even know where I went to. " I said crying. "And this" I said pointing at the damage "Is going to break my mum, please I don't want a single soul should here about this." I said in a pleading tone while crying.

"The bleeding has stopped and the viginal will heel in few days, maybe you should stay with us for the weekend" Dr Bennett suggested.
"That a good idea, I don't even want anybody to see me here. when can we go?" I asked looking hopefully.
"Now, my dear, let me remove this drip so you can set to leave." Dr Bennett said, moving close to me.