Chapter 7

The above is Mary outfit.

This chapter is dedicated to oluwasorefunmi57

The rest of the weeks goes really fast, After my encounter with the three notorious guys on monday, I haven't see them again.
My brother is dropping me at Mary's house today, am now sitted in his car.

"Have you been to Mary's house before?" my brother asked.
"No" I replied.
"I never have the time" I added.
"Make sure you are on your best behavior" he adviced.
"Yes sir, I will" I replied jokingly.
"We are here now" he said.
"Take good care of your self" he added when I want to get out.
"Yes I will" I replied and weave him off. I walk down to the front door and ring the bell, this is a mansion, I thought to my self, the drive way, garden, everything looks so beautiful, the door is now opened an elderly woman in her late 40s stand in front of me wearing maid uniform.

"How can I help you my dear?" she asked.
"My name is Lola, I'm..." before I can finished she opened the door wider and showed me in.

"Welcome to my mansion." Mary said, as I walk up to her, and give her a hug.
"You have a beautiful home." I said.
"Thank you dear. Let get ready, Ann will meet us there." She reponded and lead me to her room. The room is magnificent, it's twice my bed room.
Mary shower first while I was gawking at her pictures on the wall.

"That my sister and brother" Mary said behind me.
"Where are they now?" I questioned.
"Drayton is in paris for college, while Melinda is in kuwait with her husband and kids" she said looking sad.
"Why did they choose to leave that far" I query.
"Melinda husband Mac work there while Drayton choose paris because it will promote his career. enough of my family let get dressed."
We both change to the clothes we bought early this week. Mary helped me with my make up and my hair leaving its natural with a stripe of pink at each side. After dressing for two hours we set to leave.
We took a black Lamborghini, Mary drive us to Hunter's house.

"At last." Mary said as we enter the black gate to the view of a masion. we can see teenagers everywhere. Mary park the car and we go to the frontage to wait for Ann, about ten minute later Ann arrived and we all go inside the house full of hormonal teenagers. The music was deafen, is still early but people are getting drunk already. We move to the parlour where we see micheal making out with some chick on the cushion.

"Welcome to the party at last, what takes you guys so long?" Micheal shouted out and drag us to the bar where he handed us a red plastic cup with drinks inside, I didn't think about it twice before drinking everything at one goal because my throat is dry.

"chill little tigress, that thing is so hot." Micheal called at me while Ann and Mary are giving me a skeptical look.
"Hey 'I'm tasty" I replied defendsively.
"Here you go" Micheal said handling me a bottle of beer.
"Thanks" I said and open the bottle to have a gulp like a pro, but the truth is I never drink before.

"Hello beautiful ladies" Drake said as he stand in front of us checking us out.
"You ladies look hot and mouth watering" he added and drag Mary toward himselves.
"See you girls later" Mary said leaving with Drake.

"I'm sorry Lola we have to leave you alone, common Ann let dance" Ann gives me apologetic look as Micheal lead her to the floor where teenagers are practically grinding there selves. Am feeling intoxicated already.

"Hey wild chick" Hunter called out making his way to me, I practically hate that name.
"You wanna rock" he said standing in front of me giving me a lovey dovey eye while I give him my stern look.

"Common, don't spoil the fun" he said trying to persuade me. I finally give in and he lead me to the dancing floor but he didn't stay nearby he went further, passing among bodies of teenager till we get to a dim place where teenagers are practically making out, he stopped at a seductive spot draw me closer and start moving to the beat.
"Not so fast" I hear a familiar voice behind me and turn to see the Hazel Eyed Devil that I haven't seen for the past weeks. He draw me from Hunter and whispered to me.
"Don't you miss me" not giving me chance to replied he was draging me away when hunter stopped me and asked.
"Are you sure?" I nod my head and let Aiden drag me away not knowing what am getting my self into.